网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处

RAPUNZEL
Thisis the story of how I died.Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story. Andthe truth is, it isn't even mine. This is the story of a girlnamed,Rapunzel.And it starts, with the sun. Now, once upon a time, a singledropof sunlight fell from the heavens.And from this small drop of sun,grew a magic,golden, flower. It had the ability to heal the sick,and injured. Oh, you seethat old woman,over there? You might want to remember her. She's kind ofimportant. Well, centuries pass and a hopskip and a boat ride away there grew akingdom. The kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and Queen. And the Queen, wellshe was about to have a baby, but she got sick,really, sick.She was running outof time.And that's when people usually start to look for a miracle.Or in thiscase, a magic golden flower.Ahhh, I told you she'd be important. You seeinstead of sharing the suns gift, this woman, Mother Gothel,hoarded(积蓄并储藏) its healing powerand used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years. And all she had todo,was sing a special song. *Flower gleam and glow,let your power shine**Makethe clock reverse,bring back what once was mine**What once was mine*All right,you get the jist. She sings to it, she turns young, creepy(令人毛骨悚然的), right? We'vefound it!The magic of the golden flower,healed the queen. A healthy baby girl,aprincess was born. With beautiful golden hair. I'll give you a hint(暗示). That's Rapunzel.To celebrate her birth, the King and Queen launched a flying lantern into thesky. And for that one moment,everything was perfect. And then that momentended. *Flower, gleam and glow,let your powers shine**Make the clock re...*HUH!Gothel broke into the castle, stole the child, and just like that...gone. TheKingdom searched and searched,but they could not find the Princess.
Fordeep within the forest In a hidden tower.Gothel raised the child as herown.*...bring what has been lost, bring back what once was mine, what once wasmine.*Gothel had found her new magic flower.But this time she was determined tokeep it hidden.Why can't I go outside?The outside world is a dangerous place.Filled with horrible, selfish people.-You must stay here, where you're safe.Doyou understand, flower?-Yes, Mommy.But the walls of that tower,could not hideeverything.Each year on her birthday, the King and Queen released thousands oflanterns into the sky. In hope that one day, their lost Princess, would return.
HAH!Hmm,Well I guess Pascal's not hiding out here.GOTCHA!That's twenty two for me.
Howabout twenty three,out of forty five?Okay, well, what do you want to do?Yeah, Idon't think so.I like it in here and so do you.Oh, come on Pascal, it's not sobad in there.*Sings "When will my life begin"** 7a.m. the usual morning line-up**Start on the chores Isweep'til the floors all clean.**Polish and wax(打蜡), do laundry and mop and shine up.**Sweep again, and bythen it's like 7:15.**So I'll read a book,or maybe two or three.**Ill add a fewnew paintings to my gallery.**I'll play guitar, and  knit, and cook and basically.**Just wonderwhen will my life, begin.**Then after lunch, it's puzzles(智力测验),and darts andbaking.**Papier-mh? a bitof ballet,and chess.* *Pottery(陶器), andventriloquy(腹语术), candlemaking.**Then I'll stretch(伸展), maybesketch(素描).Take aclimb, sew a dress, and I'll re-read the books.**If I have time to spare, I'llpaint the wall some more, I'm sure there's room somewhere.**And then I'llbrush, and brush, and brush,and brush my hair.**Stuck in the same place I'vealways been.**And I'll keep wondering, and wondering,and wondering...**Wondering,when will my life begin?**Tomorrow night, the lights will appear.**Just likethey do on my birthday,each year.**What is it like, out there where theyglow?**Now that I'm older. Mother might just let me go.*
Wow!Icould get used to a view like this.-Ryder, come on.-Hold on.Yep, I'm used toit.Guys I want a castle.We do this job, you couldbuy your own castle.Oh, hayfever?Yeah.Huh?
Wait,wait.Hey, wait!Can't you picture me in a castle of my own?'Cause I certainlycan.Oh, the things we've seen and it's only eight in the morning.Gentlemen,this is a very big day.This is it. This is a very big day, Pascal.I'm finallygoing to do it.-I'm going to ask her.
-RAPUNZEL!Letdown your hair.It's time.I know, I know. Come on, don't let her seeyou.Rapunzel, I'm not getting any younger down here.Coming, mother.Hi, welcomehome, mother.Oh, Rapunzel. How you manage to do that every single day,withoutfail, it looks absolutely exhausting, darling.Oh, it's nothing.Then I don'tknow why it takes so long.Oh, darling. I'm just teasing.All right...so,mother.As you know tomorrow is a very big day.Rapunzel look in that mirror.Youknow what I see?I see a strong, confident,beautiful young lady.Oh look, you'rehere too.I'm just teasing, stop taking everything so seriously.Okay, so mother.As I was saying, tomorrow...Rapunzel, mother's feeling a little run down.Wouldyou sing for me, dear?-Then we'll talk.-OH! Of course, mother.<i>*Flowergleam and glow, Let your power shine,Make the clock reverse, bring back whatonce was mine.*</i><i>*Heal what has been hurt, Change the fate'sdesign.Save what has been lost, Bring back what once wasmine.*</i>-Rapunzel!-So, mother,Earlier I was saying that tomorrow was apretty big day, and you didn't really respond,So I'm just going to tell you.It'smy birthday!TADA!No, no, no can't be.I distinctly remember. Your birthday waslast year.That's the funny thing about birthdays.They're kind of an annualthing.
Mother,I'm turning eighteen.And I wanted to ask,what I really want for thisbirthday.Actually what I want for...Rapunzel please, stop with the mumbling.Youknow how I feel about the mumbling.Blah, blah, blah,...blah.It's veryannoying.I'm just teasing, you're adorableI love you so much, darling.Oh, Iwant to see the floating lights.-What?-Oh,...Well I was hoping you would takeme to see the floating lights.Oh, you mean the stars.That's the thingI'vecharted stars and they're always constant.But these, they appear every year onmy birthday, Mother.Only on my birthday.And I can't help but feel thatthey're,They're meant for me.I need see them, Mother.And not just from mywindows.in person.I have to know what they are.You want to go outside?Oh, whyRapunzel.Look at you, as fragile as a flower.*Still a little sapling, just asprout.* -*You know why we stay up in this tower*I know, but... *That’s right,to keep you safe,and sound, dear.* *Guess I always knew this day was coming.**Know that soon you'd want to leave the nest.* -*Soon, but not yet.Shhh..*-But*Trust me pet,
Mother,knows best.* *Mother knows best,* *listen to your mother.**It's a scary worldout there.* *Mother knows best.* *One way or another, something will go wrong,I swear.* *Ruffians, thugs, poison Ivy,quicksand.* *Cannibals, and snakes,theplague...yes.* *Also large bugs, men with pointy teeth.* *And stop, nomore,you'll just upset me.* *Mother's right here,mother will protect you.**Darling here's what I suggest.* *Skip the drama,stay with Mama.* *Mother,knows best.* *Mother knows best.Take it from your mumsey.* *On your own, youwon't survive.* *Sloppy underdressed, immature, clumsy,* *Please, they'll eatyou up,alive.* *Gullible, naive,positively grubby.* *Ditzy and a bit,well, hmmvague.* *Plus I believe, getting kinda chubby.* *I'm just saying,'Cause I wuvyou.* *Mother understands,Mothers here to help you.* *All I have is onerequest.* -Rapunzel?-Yes?Don't ever ask to leave this tower, again.Yes,Mother.Ahh, I love you very much, dear.
Ilove you more.I love you most.Don't forget it.<i>*You'll regret it.**Motherrrrrrr.* *Knows best.*</i>Ta, ta, I'll see youin a bit, myflower.I'll be here.
No,no no. This is bad, this is very, very bad, This is really bad.They just can'tget my nose right.Who cares.Well it's easy for you to say.You guys lookamazing.All right, okay. Give me a boost,and I'll pull you up.Give us thesatchel first.Wha..? I just...I can't believe, that after all we've beenthrough together,you don't trust me.Ouch.Now help us up, pretty boy.Sorry, myhands are full.What?RYDER!-Retrieve that satchel with any force.-Yes, sir!Wegot him now, Maximus.Heeyah!Heeyah! Come flea-bag, forward.No.No, stop it.Stopit.Give it to me.HAH!-AHHHHH!-WHINNEYY!Oh!
Aloneat last.Huh?Aah!Okay, okay, I got a person in my closet.I've got a person in mycloset.I've got a person in my closet!To weak to handle myselfout there, huhMother?Well, Tell that to my frying pan.Hmmm.Rapunzel!Let down your hair.Onemoment, Mother.I have a big surprise.Uh, I do too.Oh, I bet my surprise isbigger.I seriously doubt it.I brought back parsnips. I'm going to makehazel nutsoup for dinner, your favorite.Surprise!Well mother, there's somethingI want totell you.Oh Rapunzel, you know I hateleaving you after a fight.Especially whenI've done absolutely nothing wrong.Okay, I've been thinking a lot about what yousaid, earlier.I hope you're not still talking about the stars.Floating lights,and yesI'm leading up to that.Because I really thought we dropped the issue,sweetheart.No Mother, I'm just saying,you think I'm not strong enough
tohandle myself out there.Oh darling, I know you're not strong enough to handleyourself out there.-But if you just...-Rapunzel, we're done talking aboutthis.-Trust me,...-Rapunzel.-...I know what I'm-Rapunzel.-Oh, come on.-Enoughwith the lights, Rapunzel.You are not leaving this tower,EVER!Oh, great. NowI'm the bad guy.All I was gonna say, mother is that...I know what I want for mybirthday, now. And what is that?New paint. That paint made from the whiteshells you once brought me.Well that is a very long trip,Rapunzel.Almost threeday's time.I just thought it was abetter idea than, uh, stars.You sure you'llbe all right,on your own?I know I'm safe, as longas I'm here.I'll be back inthree days time.I love you very much, dear.I love you more.I love you most.
Okay.Hmm.AHHH!Isthis...hair?Struggling...struggling is pointless.Huh?I know why you're here.
AndI'm not afraid of you.What?Who are you, and howdid you find me?Ah hah.Who areyou, and howdid you find me?I know not who you are.Nor how I came to findyou.But may I just say.Hi!How you doing?The name's Flynn Ryder.How's your daygoing, huh?Who else knows my location,Flynn Ryder?-All right,Blondie.-Rapunzel.Gesundheit, here's the deal.I was in a situation,Gallivantingthrough the forest.I came across your tower and...Ho, oh no, where is mysatchel?I've hidden it, somewhere you'llnever find it.It's in that pot, isn'tit.Huh?Ahh, will you stop that.Now it's hidden where you'll never find it.So,what do you want,with my hair?-To cut it?-What?-Sell it?-No!Listen, the onlything I wantto do with your hair,is to get out of it.Literally.Wait, you don'twant my hair?Why on earth wouldI want your hair?Look, I was being chased, I sawa tower, I climbed it, end of story.You're, telling the truth?Yes.Hmmm.I know,I need someoneto take me.I think he's telling the truth, too.Doesn't havefangs,but what choice do I have?Uh, okay Flynn Ryder,I'm prepared to offer youa deal.-Deal?-Look this way.Oh...oomph! Do you know what these are?You mean thelantern thing they do for the princess?Lanterns...I knew they weren'tstars.Well, tomorrow evening they will light the night sky, with theselanterns.You will act as my guide,Take me to these lanterns,and return me homesafely.Then, and only then, will I return your satchel to you.That is mydeal.Yeah, no can do.Unfortunately, the kingdom and I aren't exactly, simpatico(和谐的、讨人喜欢的),at the moment. SoI won't be taking you anywhere.Something brought you here,Flynn Ryder.-Call itwhat you will, fate, destiny.-A horse.So I have made the decision to trustyou.A horrible decision, really.But trust me, when I tell you this.You can tearthis tower apart,brick by brick.But without my help, you will never find yourprecious satchel.Let me just get this straight.I take you to see thelanterns.Bring you back home,and you'll give me back my satchel?I promise.Andwhen I promise something, I never ever break that promise.
EVER!Allright, listen, I didn't want to have to want to do this,but you leave me nochoice.
Herecomes the 'smolder'.This is kind of an off day for me.This doesn't normallyhappen.
Fine,I'll take you to see the lanterns.Really!-Ooops.-You broke my 'smolder'.Youcoming, Blondie? *Look at the world so close, and I'm half way to it**Look atit all, so big do I even dare?* *Look at me, here at last I just have to doit.* Should I? No.Here I go.*Triumphant music**Just smell the grass, thedirt.Just like I dreamed they'd be.* *Just feel that summer breeze.* *The wayit's calling me.* *For like the first time ever,I'm completely free.* *I couldgo running, and racing,and dancing... *and chasing, and leaping and bounding.**Hair flying, heart pounding and splashing(溅落) and reeling(矫直)* *And finally feeling,* *That's when my life begins.*I can't believe I did this.I can't believe I did this.I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDTHIS! Mother would be so furious(狂怒的).That's okay, what she doesn’t know won'tkill her, right?Oh my gosh, this would kill her.
THISIS SO FUN!
Iam a horrible daughter,I'm going back. I am never goingbaaaccckkk!I am adespicable(卑鄙的) humanbeing.WAHHOOOOO!Best day, ever!You know, I can't help but notice,you seem alittle at war with yourself, here.-What?-Now, I'm only picking up bits andpieces,of course, over protective mother,forbidden road trip.I mean, this isserious stuff.But let me ease your conscious.This is part of growing up.Alittle rebellion, a little adventure.That's good, healthy even.You think?Iknow. You're way over thinking this, trust me.Does your mother deserveit?No.Will this break her heart and crush her soul?Of course.But you just gotto do it.Break her heart?-In half.-Crush her soul?Like a grape.She would beheart broken,you're right.I am, oh my, oh bother.All right, I can't believe I'msaying this, but...I'm letting you out of the deal.-What?- That's right.Butdon't thank me. Let's just turn around,and get you home, here's your pan andyour frog.I get back my satchel.You get back a mother daughter relationshipbased on mutual trust and viola!We part ways as unlikely friends.-No, I amseeing those lanterns.-Oh, come on!What is it going to take to get my satchelback?I will use this.Is it, ruffians(恶棍), thugs(暴徒)?Havethey come for me?Stay calm, it can probably smell fear.Oh, sorry.Guess I'm justa little bit, jumpy.Probably be best if we avoid ruffians and thugs,though.Yeah, that probably be best.Are you hungry?I know a great place forlunch.-Where?-Oh, don't you worry.You'll know it when you smell it.
Oh,a Palace horse.Where's your rider?Rapunzel.RAPUNZEL!
Rapunzel,let down your hair.Rapunzel?Rapunzel!RAPUNZEL!
Iknow it's around here, somewhere.Ah, there it is.The Snuggly duckling.Don'tworry, very quaint (少见的、古色古香的)place,perfectfor you.Don't want you scaring, and giving up on this whole endeavor(努力) now do we?-Well, Ido like duckling.-YAY!
Garcon(侍者), your finesttable, please.You smell that?Take a deep breath through the nose.Really letthat seep(渗出) in.Whatare you getting?Because to me, it's part man smell.and the other part is reallybad man smell.I don't know why, but overall,it just smells like the colorbrown.Your thoughts?That's a lot of hair.She's growing it out, is that blood onyour moustache?Goldie, look at this, look at all the blood on hismoustache.Look sir, that's a lot of blood.Hey, you don't look so good,Blondie.Maybe we should get you home.Call it a day.Probably be better off. Thisis a five star joint after all.And if you can't handle this place, well maybeyou should be back in your tower.
Isthis you?No, no this is being mean.Oh, it's him all right.Gretel, go find someguards.That reward's going to buy me a new hook.I can use the money.What aboutme?I'm broke.-Boys, stop!-We can work this out.Hey, leave him alone.-Gentlemen,please.-Give me back my guide, ruffians.HOO, HAH, HOO, HOO!Not the nose, notthe nose,not the nose!Put him down!Okay, I don't know where I am,and I need himto take me to see the lanterns,because I've been dreaming about them my entirelife.Find your humanity.Haven’t any of you ever had a dream?I, had adream.Once.
I'vegot a dream I'm malicious(恶毒的) meanand scary(可怕的).Mysneer(冷笑的表情) couldcurdle(凝结) dairy(牛奶厂、乳品店).And violence-wisemy hands are not the cleanest.But despite my evil look,and my temper and myhook. I've always yearned to be a concert pianist.Can't cha see me on the stageperforming Mozart.
Tickling(愉快、逗乐) the ivories(象牙制品), 'til theygleam.Yep, I'd rather be called deadly.For my killer show-tune medley(混合).Thank you.'Causeway down deep insideI've got a dream.He's got a dream,he's got a dream.See, Iain't as cruel and vicious as I seem.Though I feel like breaking femurs.You cancount me with the dreamers.Like everybody else,I've gotta dream.I've got scars(冻结物) and lumps(肿块) and bruises.Plussomething here that oozes(脓液慢慢冒出).Let'snot even mention my complexion.But despite my extra toes.And my goiter(甲状腺肿) and my nose.Ireally want to make a love connection.
Can'tyou see me with a special little lady.Rowing in a row boat, down thestream.Though I'm one disgusting(令人厌恶的) blighter.I'm a lover, not a fighter.'Causeway down deep inside, I gotta dream.I gotta dream,I gotta dream.And I know oneday will never reign(当政) supreme(最高的).Though my faceleaves people screaming.There's a child behind it dreaming.Like everybodyelse,I've gotta dream.Tor would like to quit and be a florist(花农).Gunther doesinterior design. lf is into mime,Attila cupcakes are sublime.Bruiser(伤痕) knits(编织), Killer sews.Fangdoes little puppet(木偶、玩偶)shows.And Vladimir collects ceramic(陶瓷的) unicorns(独角兽).What about you?-I'm sorry, me?-What's yourdream?No, no, no. Sorry boys,I don't sing.I have dreams like you,no really.Justmuch less, touchy-feely. They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny.On anisland that I own,tanned and rested and alone.Surrounded by enormous piles ofmoney.-I've got a dream...I've got a dream.-She’s got a dream.I just want tosee the floating lanterns gleam.And with every passing hour.I'm so glad I leftmy tower.
Likeall you lovely folks,I've got a dream.She's gotta dream, He's gottadream.They've gotta dream, we've gotta dream.So our differences ain't reallythat extreme. We're one big team.Call us brutal, say sadistic(虐待狂) and grotesquely(怪诞地) optimistic.'Causeway down deep inside,we've gotta dream.We gotta dream,I gotta dream.Yes waydown deep inside I've got a...Dreeeeeeaaaaamm.
Yeah!
Ifound the guards.Where's Ryder,where is he?I know he's in here somewhere.Findhim, turn the place upside(乱七八糟、颠倒着) down ifyou have to!Go, live your dream.I will.Your dream stinks,I was talking toher.Thanks for everything.I believe this is the man you're looking for.You gotme. Sir, there's no sign of Ryder.Maximus.What's he doing?A passage, come onmen,let's go.
Corman,make sure those boys don't get away.Play it safe.We'll go get the crown.I gottadream,I got some dream.I..., ohhh, somebody get me a glass.Because I just foundme a tall drink of water.Oh stop it, you big lug.Where does that tunnel leadout?Knife!Well, that got us safe.Didn't know you had that in you back there.That was pretty, impressive.I KNOW!I know...Sooo, Flynn.Where are youfrom?Whoa, whoa, sorry Blondie,I don't do back story.However I am becoming veryinterested in yours.Now I...I know I'm not suppose to mention the hair.Nope.Or,the Mother.-Uh, uh.-Frankly I'm to scared to ask about thefrog.-Chameleon.-Nuance.Here's my question though, if you wantto see thelanterns so badly,why haven't you gone before?Uhh, hey, well...Uh,Flynn...Flynn!Run,RUN!
Who'sthat?They don't like me.-Who's that?-They don't like me either.-Who'sthat?-Lets just assume for the moment.that everyone here doesn't like me.
Here.I'vewaited a long time for this.Oh mama, I have got to get me one of these.HAH!Youshould know that this is the strangest thing I've ever done.How 'bout two outof three?Flynn!Flynn, look out.-Whoa, WHOAAA!-Hold on.You should see yourfaces.Because you look...RidiculousCome on, Blondie.Jump.It's no use,I can't seeanything.Hey, there's no point.It's pitch(颠簸) black down there.This is all my fault.She was right, Inever should have done this.I'm so...I'm so sorry, Flynn.Eugene.What?My realname is,Eugene Fitzherbert.So you might as well know.I have magic hair thatglows when I sing.What?I have magic hair,that glows when I sing. *Flower gleamand glow.Let your power shine.*We made it.Her hair glows.We're alive.I'malive!I didn't see that coming.You're hair actually glows.-Eugene...-Why doesher hair glow?-Eugene!-What?It doesn't just glow.Why is he smiling at me?
I'llkill him.I'll kill that, Ryder.We'll cut him off at the kingdom.And get backthe crown, come on.Boys.Perhaps you want to stop acting like wild dogs chasingtheir tails,and think for a moment.Oh, please there's no need for that.Well ifthat's all you desire,then be on your way.I was going to offer you somethingworth one thousand crowns,would have made you rich beyond belief.And thatwasn't even the best part.Oh well, C'est la vie.Enjoy  your crown.What's the best part?It comes withrevenge on Flynn Ryder.
Soyou're being strangely cryptic(秘密的) as  you wrap(包裹) your magic hair around my injured hand.Sorry.Justdon't, don't freak out.*the sing*-Ah...-Please don't freak out.Ahhh. I'm notfreaking out,are you freaking out?No, I'm just very interested in your hair.andthe magical qualities that it possesses.How long has it been doing that,exactly?Forever, I guess.Mother said when I was a baby people tried to cutit.They wanted to take it for themselves.But, once it's cut.It turns brown, andlooses its power.A gift like that, it has to be protected.That's why Mothernever let me...That's why...I never left the...You never left that tower.Andyou're still gonna go back?No...yes.It's complicated.So, Eugene Fitzherbert,huh?Ah yeah, well. I'll spare you the sob story of poor orphan Eugene Fitzherbert,it's a little bit of a...It's a little bit of a downer.There was this book.Abook I used to read every night to all the younger kids.The tales of FlynniganRyder.Swashbuckling(恃强凌弱的、虚张声势的) rogue(流氓、无赖、离群的野兽),richest manalive.Not bad with the ladies either. Nothing to ever brag about, of course.Washe a thief too?Ahh, well no.Actually, he had enough money to do anything thathe wanted to do.He could go anywhere that he wanted to go.And...and, for akid,with nothing.I don't know, I...It just seemed like a better option.Youcan't tell anyone,about this, okay?It could ruin my whole reputation.Ahh, wewouldn't want that.Oh, the thing about a reputation,it's all that a man has.Um,well I should uh...I, I should get some more firewood.Hey.For the record, I likeEugene Fitzherbert much better than, Flynn Ryder.Well, then you'd be thefirst.But, thank you.
Well,I thought he'd never leave.Mother?Hello, dear.But I...I..., don't we...How didyou find me?Oh, it was easy really.I just listened for the sound of completeand utter(完全、彻底)betrayal,and followed that.-Mother...-We're going home,Rapunzel.-Now.-You...You don't understand.I've been on this incrediblejourney.And I've seen and learned so much.I even met someone.Yes, the wantedthief.I'm so proud.-Come on, Rapunzel.-Mother, wait.I thinkI think he likesme.Likes you? Please, Rapunzel,that's demented(疯狂的).-But mother, I...-This is why you nevershould have left.Dear this whole romance that you've invented,just provesyou're to naive to be here.Why would he like you?Oh come on now, really.Look atyou, you thinkthat he's impressed?Don't be a dummy, come withmommy.*Mother...*-NO!-No?Oh.I see how it is.*Rapunzel, knows best. Rapunzel'sso mature, now.Such a clever grown up, miss.Rapunzel knows best.Fine, if you'reso sure now.Go ahead then give him, THIS!*How did you?This is why he'shere.Don't let him deceive(欺骗) you.Give it to him, watch, you'll see.*-I will.*Trust me my dear, that's how fasthe'll leave you.I won't say I told you so...no.Rapunzel knows best.So if he'ssuch a dream boat.Go and put him, to the test.*-Mother, wait.*If he's lying,don't come crying.Mother, knows best.*So, hey uh, can I ask you something?Isthere any chance that I'm going to get super strength in my hand?Because I'mnot going to lie.That would be stupendous(惊人的、了不起的、巨大的).Hey, you all right?Oh, sorry, yes.Just um,lost in thought,I guess.I mean because here's the thing.Superhuman goodlooks,I've always had 'em.Born with it, but superhuman strength?Can you imaginethe possibilities, I'm just...Patience boys. All good things to those who wait.
Hmm,what?Well I hope you're here to apologize.AAAAAAAH!No, no put me down.Stop it.Let...me...go!-Give me, him.-OW!Whoa!Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.Easy boy, easy,calmdown.Easy boy.Easy.That's it.Now sit.-Sit.-What?Now drop the boot.Drop it.Oh,you are such a good boy.Yes you are.You all tired, from chasing the bad man allover the place?Excuse me?Nobody appreciates you, do they?Do they?Oh come on,he's a bad horse.Oh, he's nothing but a big sweetheart.Isn't thatright?Maximus.You've got to be kidding me.Look, today is kinda the biggest dayof my life.And the thing is, I need you not to get him arrested. Just fortwenty four hours and then, you can chase each other to your heartscontent.Okay?And it's also my birthday.Just so youknow.OOMPH!!WOWAhh!Sorry.Thank you.
It'sfor the lost Princess.To the boats Hey, Max.What? I brought them.Most ofthem.Where are we going?Well, best day of your life.I figured you should have adecent seat.You okay?I'm terrified. Why?I've been looking out the window foreighteen years.Dreaming about what it would feel like when those lights rise inthe sky.What if it's not everything that I dreamed it would be? It will be.Andwhat if it is?What will I do then?Well that's the good part,I guess.You get togo find a new dream.*All those days Watching from the windows. All thoseyearsOutside looking in All that time Never even knowing Just how blind I'vebeen Now I'm here Blinking in the starlight Now I'm here Suddenly I seeStanding here It's oh, so clear I'm where I'm meant to be And at last, I seethe light And it's like the fog has lifted And at last, I see the light Andit's like the sky is new And it's warm and real and bright And the world hassomehow shifted All at once Everything looks different Now that I see you Ihave something for you, too.I should have given it to you
before,but I was just scared. And the thing is, I'm not scared anymore.You know what Imean? I'm starting to. All those days Chasing down a daydreamAll those yearsLiving in a blur All that time Never truly seeing Things, the way they were Nowshe's here Shining in the starlight Now she's here Suddenly I know If she'shere It's crystal clear I'm where I'm meant to go And at last, I see the lightAnd it's like the fog has lifted And at last, I see the light And it's like thesky is new And it's warm and real and bright And the world has somehow shiftedAll at once Everything is different Now that I, see you. Now that I...see you.*
Iseverything okay?Huh? Oh yes. Uh, yes of course. I just...I'm sorry, everythingis fine.There's just something I have to take care of. Okay. I'll be rightback.It's all right, Pascal.Ahh, there you are.I've been searching everywherefor you guys. Since we got separated.Hey the sideburns(连鬓胡子) are coming innice, huh?You gotta be excited about that.Anyhow, just wanted to say,Ishouldn't have split(使破裂).Thecrown is all yours.I'll miss you, but I think its for the... best. Holding outon us again? Hey, Ryder? -What?-We heard you found something.Something muchmore valuable than a crown. We want her, instead. I was starting to think youran off with the crown and left me. He did.What?
No.He wouldn't.See for yourself.Eugene?Eugene!Fair trade.A crown, for the girlwith the magic hair.How much do you think someone will pay to stay young andhealthy forever?No, please.NO!NO!AHH!
Rapunzel!Mother?Oh,my precious girl.Mother.Are you all right?Are you hurt?-Mother, how did you?-Iwas so worried about you dear.So I followed you.And I saw them attack you.Allright, let's go, let's go before they come to.You were right, mother.You wereright about everything.I know darling.I know.Look!The crown.
Rapunzel.RAPUNZEL!No,no, no. Wait, wait, wait.Guys, guys.Rapunzel!Let's get this over with,Ryder.Where are we going?Oh...
There,it never happened.Now, wash up for dinner.I'm making hazel(榛树) nut soup.I reallydid try, Rapunzel.I tried to warn you,what was out there.The world is dark, andselfish,and cruel.If it finds even the slightest ray of sunshine.It destroysit.
Howdid you know about her?Tell me, now!It wasn't us.It was the old lady.Oldlady?Wait, no, wait!You don't understand,she's introuble.Wait!Rapunzel?Rapunzel, what's going on up there?Are you all right?
I'mthe lost princess.Oh, please, speak up, Rapunzel.You know how I hate themumbling.I am the lost Princess.Aren't I?Did I mumble, Mother?Or should I evencall you that?Oh, Rapunzel, do you even hear yourself?Why would you ask such aridiculous question?It was you!It was all, you.Everything I did, was to protectyou.-Rapunzel.-I spent my entire life,Hiding from people who would use me formy power.-Rapunzel!-And I should have been hiding.From you.Where will you go?Hewon't be there for you.What did you do to him?That criminal, is to be hangedfor his crimes.-No.-Now, now. It's all right.Listen to me.All of this is as itshould be.NO!You were wrong about the world.And you were wrong about me.And Iwill never let you use my hair, again!You want me to be the bad guy?Fine.NowI'm the bad, guy.What's this?
Openup.What's the password?-What?-Nope.Open this door.Not even close.You have threeseconds One...Two...Three...Frying pans.Who knew, right?AAAAH!-Head down?-Headdown.-Arms in?-Arms in.-Knees apart?-Knees apart.Knees apart?
Whydo I need to keep my knees apar...AAAAAAAAH!Max.You brought them here?Thankyou.No really, thank you.Uh, I feel maybe this whole time we've justmisunderstanding one another.And we're really just, yeah your right. We shouldgo.Max.Max!WHOAAAAA!Okay Max, lets see how fast you can run.
Rapunzel.Rapunzel,let down your hair.Rapunzel, I thought I'd never see you again.Now look whatyou've done,Rapunzel.Oh don't worry, dear.Our secret will die with him.And asfor us?We are going where no one will ever find you, again.Rapunzel,really.Enough all ready.Stop fighting me.NO! I won't stop.For every minute ofthe rest of my life I will fight.I will never stop trying to get away from you.But, if you let me save him...I will go with you.No. No, Rapunzel.I'll neverrun, I'll never try to escape. Just let me heal him. And you and I will betogether. Forever, just like you want. Everything will be the way it was. Ipromise.Just like you want.Just...let me...heal him.
Incase you get any ideas about following us.Eu..Eugene!Oh, I'm sosorry.-Everything is going to okay, though.-No, Rapunzel!-I promise, you haveto trust me.-No..-Come on.-I can't let you do this.And I can't let you die.-Butif you do this.-Shhh.-Then you...will die.-Hey.It's gonna be allright.Rapunzel, wait...Eugene, what...?NOOO!No...NO!What have you done?WHATHAVE YOU DONE!No, no, no,NOOO!No, no, no, noooo.NO!Noooooooooo!No, no, no, no,Eugene.Oh, look at me, look me,I'm right here.Don't go, stay with me,Eugene.*Flower gleam and glow,Let your powers shineMake the clock reverse,bringback what once was mine.*-Rapunzel...-What?You were my new dream. And you weremine.*Heal what has been hurt.Change the fates design.Save what has beenlost.Bring back what once was mine.What once was mine.*Rapunzel?
Eugene.DidI ever tell you, I've got a thing for brunettes(黑头发的女人)?
Well,you could imagine what happened next.The kingdom rejoiced.For the lost Princesshad returned.The party lasted an entire week.And, honestly I don't remembermuch of it.
Dreamscame true all over the place.That guy went on to become the most famous concertpianist in the world, if you can believe it.And this guy? Well he eventuallyfound true love.As for this guy, well,I assume he's happy.He's never told meotherwise.Thanks to Maximus, crime in the kingdom disappeared almost overnight.As did most of the apples.Pascal?Never changed.At last Rapunzel washome,and she finally had a real family.She was a Princess worth waitingfor.Beloved by all, she led her kingdom with all the grace(风度) and wisdom thather parents did before her.And as for me, well.I started going by Eugeneagain.Stopped thieving, and basically turned it all around.But I know what thebig question is.Did Rapunzel and I ever get married?Well I'm pleased to tellyou. That after years, and years of asking,and asking, and asking.I finallysaid yes.*Eugene*All right, I asked her.And we're living happily everafter.Yes, we are.

523 查看 0 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

还没人评论此主题哦