网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
本帖最后由 13307729058 于 2016-8-10 10:55 编辑

Pre-primer:
  a and away big blue can come down find for funny go help here I in is it jump little look make me my not one play red run say(said) see the three to two up we where yellow you
Primer:
all am are at eat(ate) be black brown but come
(came) did do eat four get good have he into like must new no now on our out please pretty run(ran) ride see(saw) say she so soon that there they this too under want is(was) well go(went) what white who will with yes
Grade One:
  after again an any ask as by could every fly from give going had has her him his how just know let live may of old once open over put round some stop take thank them then think walk were when
Grade two:
  always around because been before best both buy call cold does don’t fast first five found gave goes green its made many off or pull push read right sing sit sleep tell their these those upon us use very wash which
  Grade three:
  about better bring carry clean cut done draw drink eight fall far full got grow hold hot hurt if keep kind laugh light long much myself never only own pick seven shall show six small start ten today together try warm

The Best Thing In The World
(This passage contains all of the 220 Dolch Basic Sight Words.)

Once upon atime, there were four brothers who lived in a far away land. Their father was an old king. One day he said,"I will not live long now.Today you must start out intothe world. In ayear, bring backthe best thing you have found. The one who can pick the best thing shall be the newking." The first brothersaid, "I will lookin every city or town. I will buy the best thing I can for my father." The nexttwo brothers said,"We will both go on fastships over the sea.We will findsomething better."The last brother said, "I amgoing to ask the people here in our own land to tell me the best thing." The other three brothers began to laugh. "Then you will never be king!" They said.

The last brother started off. When he hadgone about six miles, he met aman. "What do you carry in those big bags?" he asked. "The bestthing in the world," said the man. "These are fullof the good nuts which fall from my five nut trees." "I don't think thatwould work," said the brotherto himself, "I must tryagain." Thebrother went on anotherseven miles. Hefound a small brown bird. It had been hurt, so he put it in hiscoat where it could keep warm. As he went on, he saw a little girl crying. He ran to meet her. "Why are you crying?" heasked. "I want to get some water from the well," she said. "We use so much. We drinkcold water. We wash the clothes clean with hot water. But I do not know how to pullit up. Please show me." Thebrother said, "Holdthis bird and I will help you. It does not fly around any more because it got its wing cut." "Thank you. What a pretty bird!" she said."I wish you would give it to me. If you will let me keep it, I will always be very kind to it. I will take care of it myself. I will make it grow well again.""Yes, you may have it," saidthe brother. So he gaveher the bird and went on.

At night, he went to sleepunder a round yellow haystack. When itwas light againhe walked on. Every day he would walk eightor ten miles. Heasked the people about the best thing in the world. Some said it was best to sing. Some said it was bestto run and jump and play. Some said the green grass was best. Someliked the red and blue and white flowers best. One mansaid the best thing was to ridea black horse. Healways stopped to help people who needed it. Soon he made manyfriends. All the peoplebegan to like him. They would say, "See there goes the king's son. He wouldbe just the right kind of king for us." Every door was open to him. The peoplewould call to him to stop. They would ask himto come and eat with them. After he ate, he would sit down and read to the children. After he read, he showed themhow to draw and write. Months went by. He still had no beautiful thing to take tohis father. Just beforethe year was done,he went home again.

The time came when the king called his sons together. "What did you bring?" He asked them all. Theother brothers had many beautiful things. "And what did you bring?"said the king to the last brother. "This is too funny!"said the other brothers. "He has nothing!" But the king was kind to the last brother."What did you bring me?" the king asked again. "I bring only the friendship of your people," said thelast  brother. "That is the bestthing!" cried his father. "You shall be the new king."

从前,有四个兄弟住在一个遥远的地方。他们的父亲是一个老国王。一天,他说,“我现在活不长了,今天,你必须开始到外面的世界去,一年后,带回你已经找到最好的东西。可以挑到最好的东西的那一个将是新的国王。”第一个兄弟说,“我会去每一个城市或城镇寻找。我会为我的父亲买最好的东西。”接下来的两个兄弟说,“我们都将乘坐快速船过海去,我们会找到一个更好的。”最后的兄弟说,“我要问我们自己国家的人们,告诉我什么是最好的东西。”其他三个兄弟笑了起来。 “那么,你将永远不会成为国王!”他们说。
最小的兄弟出发了。当他走了大约六英里,他遇到了一个男人。 “你扛着的那些大包里装着什么?”他问道。 “是世界上最好的东西,”那人说。 “这些都是我的五棵槟榔树上掉下来的好坚果。” “我不这么认为。”这个兄弟对自己说,“我必须再试一次。”弟弟又走了七英里。他发现了一只小的棕色的鸟。它已经受到伤害,所以他把它放在他的外衣里,它可以保持温暖。他继续走,他看见一个在哭的小女孩。他跑来迎接她。“你为什么要哭呢?”他问道。 “我想要得到一些井水,”她说。 “我们使用了这么多,我们喝冷水,我们用热水把衣服洗干净,但我不知道如何把它拉起来,请告诉我。”弟弟说,“拿着这只鸟,我会帮助你,它不飞来飞去,因为它的翅膀被切掉了。” “谢谢你,多么漂亮的鸟!”她说。 “我希望你给我,如果你让我得到它,我会一直对它好,我自己会照顾它,我会使它再次生长良好。” “是的,你可以拥有它。”弟弟说。于是他把鸟给了她,然后继续走。

到了晚上,他在一个圆形的黄色草堆下睡觉。天亮了,他继续前行。他每天步行8或10英里。他问人们什么是世界上最好的东西。有人说,最好的事是唱歌。有人说,最好的事是跑、跳和玩耍。有人说,绿色的草地是最好的。有些人最喜欢红色、蓝色和白色的花。一个男子说,最好的事情是骑一匹黑马。他总是停下来帮助需要他的人们。不久,他结识了很多朋友。所有的人都开始喜欢他。他们会说:“看,走过去的是国王的儿子,他是最适合于我们的国王。”所有的门向他敞开。人会叫他停下来。他们会请他来和他们一起吃。他吃了之后,会坐下来为孩子们读书。他读了之后,他又教他们如何写字画画。几个月过去了。他仍然没有为他的父亲采集到美丽的东西。在年底之前,他回家了。
到了国王叫他的儿子在一起的时候了。 “你带来了什么?”他问他们。其他兄弟有很多美丽的东西。 “你带来了什么?”国王问最后一个弟弟。 “这是太可笑了!”其他兄弟说, “他有什么!”但国王对小儿子很好, “你带来了什么吗?”国王又问了一遍。 “我带来的只是你的人民的友谊。”最后一个弟弟说。 “这是最好的事情!”他的父亲喊道。 “你将成为新国王。”

1006 查看 4 收藏帖子 (15)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入