网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处

Many years ago, In a city in Arabia, there was a boy called Aladdin.
很多年以前,在一个阿拉伯城市里,有一个男孩儿叫阿拉丁。

He lived with his mother in a little house near the market, and they were very poor他和他的母亲住在市场附近一个很小的屋子里,过着穷苦的日子。

Aladdin’s mother worked all day, and sometimes half the night, but Aladdin never helped her.
阿拉丁的母亲整天在辛勤的劳作,有时甚至忙碌到深夜,但阿拉丁从来都不帮助她。

He was a lazy boy and he did not like to work.
他很懒惰,不喜欢劳动,

He only wanted to play all the time.
只想整天玩耍。

Every morning he ran through the streets to the market.

每天早晨他都穿过街道跑到市场上,


There, he talked and laughed and played with his friends all day.

一整天都和伙伴们在那儿说笑嬉戏,


Then in the evening he went home for his dinner.

傍晚时分才回家吃饭。


And every night his mother said to him:”Oh, Aladdin, Aladdin !

每天晚上他的母亲都对他说:唉,阿拉丁,阿拉丁!


You are a lazy boy-a good-for-nothing!

你这个懒惰的孩子---真是没用!


When are you going to do some work, my son?”

你什么时候才能做点事呢,儿子?


But Aladdin never listened to his mother.

但阿拉丁从来都不听母亲的话。

One day in the market there was an old man in a long black coat.
一天,市场上来了一个身穿黑色长袍的老头儿。

Aladdin did not see him, but the old man watched Aladdin very carefully.
阿拉丁并没有注意到他,老头儿却在仔细地观察着阿拉丁。

After some minutes he went up to an orange-seller and asked:
过来好一会儿他走到一个卖橘子的摊贩前问道:

“That boy in the green coat-who is he?”
“那个穿绿衣服的男孩子---他是谁啊?”

“Aladdin, son of Mustafa ,”was the answer.
“阿拉丁,穆斯塔法的儿子。”摊贩答道。

The old man moved away.
老头儿随即走开了。

“Yes ,”he said quietly.
“是的。”他低声地自言自语道,

Yes, that is the boy.
是的,就是这个男孩儿。

The right name , and the right father.
就是这个名字,他父亲的名字也对。

Then he called out to Aladdin:“Boy! Come here for a minute.
然后他冲阿拉丁喊道:“孩子!过来一下。

Is your name Aladdin? Aladdin, son of Mustafa?”
你叫阿拉丁吗?阿拉丁,穆斯塔法的儿子?”

Aladdin left his friends and came to the old man.
阿拉丁离开他的伙伴们来到老头儿面前。


“Yes,” he said, I am Aladdin, son of Mustafa.
“是的,”他说,我是阿拉丁,穆斯塔法的儿子。

But my father is dead. He died five years ago. ”
但我父亲已经死了,他五年前就死了。”

“Dead!” Said the old man.“Oh, no!” He put his face in his hands and began to cry.
“死了!”老头儿说。“哦,不!”他用手蒙着脸哭了起来。


“Why are you crying?” asked Aladdin. “Did you know my father?”
“你为什么哭?”阿拉丁问道,“你认识我父亲吗?”

The old man looked up. “Mustafa was my brother!” he said.
老头儿抬起头来。“穆斯塔法是我的兄弟!”他说,

I wanted to see him again, and now you tell me he is dead.
我想见到他,却得知他已经死了。

Oh this is not a happy day for me!
哦,对我来说这是多么悲惨的一天啊!

Then he put his hand on Aladdin's arm.
他把手搭在阿拉丁的肩上。

But here is my brother's son, and I can see Mustafa in your face, my boy.
但我兄弟的儿子在这里,我可以从你的脸上看到穆斯塔法的影子,我的孩子。

Aladdin, I am your uncle, Abanazar.
阿拉丁,我是你的叔叔阿巴那扎尔啊。

“My uncle?” said Aladdin. He was very surprised.
“我的叔叔?”阿拉丁很惊讶,

“Did my father have a brother? I didn't know that.”
“我父亲有个兄弟么?可我并不知道。”

“I went away before you were born, my boy,” said the old man.
“在你出生之前我就离开了,我的孩子,”老头说道.

“Look.” He took ten pieces of gold out of his bag, and put them into Aladdin's hands.
“拿着”他从钱袋里拿出了10枚金币交到阿拉丁的手中,

Go home to your mother and give this money to her.
回家把这些钱给你母亲,

Tell her about me, and say this:“Her husband's brother wants to meet her, and he is going to visit her tomorrow”
告诉她:”她丈夫的兄弟想来看她,他明天就会去。”

Ten pieces of gold is a lot of money and Aladdin was very happy.
10枚金币是很大一笔钱,阿拉丁很高兴。

He ran home quickly and gave the gold to his mother.
他飞快地跑回家中把金币交给母亲。

At first she was afraid. Where did you get this, Aladdin?
起初她很害怕。阿拉丁,你是从哪儿弄来的这些钱的?

Did you find it?
是捡来的吗?

It isn't our money. You must give it back.
这不是我们的钱,你必须还回去。

“But it is our money, Mother,” said Aladdin.
“但这确实是我们的钱啊,妈妈,”阿拉丁说。

My uncle, my father’s brother, gave the money to us.
这是我叔叔,我父亲的兄弟给咱们的钱。

Uncle Abanazar is coming to visit us tomorrow.
阿巴那扎尔叔叔明天会来看咱们。

“Who? You don't have an uncle Abanazar.”
“谁?你没有一个叫阿巴那扎尔的叔叔啊。”

“But he knows my name, and my father's name,”Aladdin said.
“但他知道我的名字,也知道我父亲的名字,”阿拉丁说。

And he gave ten pieces of gold to me.
他给我10枚金币。

He's very nice. You must make a good dinner for him.
他是一个非常好的人,你要好好地给他做顿饭。

680 查看 4 收藏帖子 (1)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

  • miffyma

    2016-10-18 22:26:09 使用道具

    不错,多谢分享!!
  • longlong3310

    2016-11-16 18:40:08 使用道具

    谢谢楼主分享!
  • slhello

    2016-11-16 19:31:29 使用道具

    谢谢楼主分享!
  • wangtingwan

    2016-12-29 15:54:10 使用道具

    谢谢楼主分享