网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
Vocabulary friction
One dark and stormy night, I was going home without myumbrella. I was running like mad, but there was still some distance to home. SoI looked around to find somewhere to rest. I found a deserted little house,which was totally wooden. I got in and found out that it is pretty dry inthere. So I paced around for some minutes. Suddenly, the floor slacked and Ifall flat in to a cold room. I lay there, stunned and throbbing with pain. Iopened my eyes and found out that I am in a dingy stone room with some otherkids. They are about 2 or 3 years younger than me. My head still throbbing likethe insides of a combustion engine, I asked something to one of the boys. Hegroaned and lies still. Than the floor suddenly vanished and we tumbled,tromped, jostled in to the infinitely dark room. Someone bound us, but we can’tsee him, and can’t do anything, but I hid somewhere he might not able to saw. Theperson carried the kids away. I can move again, I ran after them and then fallflat onto the ground, flying and traversed through a rocky place. The kidsbeing carried away winced with sympathetic means, but now I can’t move. After Ican mover again, the kids were gone, and I am very frustrated. I milled about.Suddenly I saw them again; they are going to the place which some coaches are stopped.A waft of air passed me, and strangely I was gliding, no, flying forward. Iflew faster and catched on. The man was going to go away, but I beat him tothere, I slammed into him and both stumbled to the ground. I wish him todisappear, and he did, I rescued the kids and try to go back.
(section one ended)

1506 查看 7 收藏帖子 (4)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• 培培妈妈2005

楼主 2016-11-18 17:50:59 使用道具

A thing to remember
      Everybody has a thing to remember. I have one too. It’s very funny.
      Once on a trip, I and my family had to wake up early for the plane. I was the fastest one who wakes up. I dressed fast and start brushing my teeth. I didn’t notice that my toothpaste is changed by mum when she is washing her face. I squeezed the contains out and found it much like liquid. Putting the thought away, I put my toothbrush into my mouth and brushed. EEK! When my toothpaste is so sower? I thought. Then I thought: will it be poison? The thought jolted me that I nearly jumped out of my skin. But then I thought: if it’s poison, I would be dead in minutes, and now I should be suffering, and who would put poison into my toothpaste. After some seconds I went back to brushing. As the taste grow bitterer and stranger that my tongue had started to twist and shrank. After several more seconds, the bitter taste has grown so bitter and prickly that I coughed and spit and gargling my mouth. After that, I am more nervous and afraid. Am I not washed my toothbrush correctly or it is medicine or it’s really poison. I gargled and gargled, but the taste is still there, and it’s hanging there. As my concern began to get more and more unsettling, there comes a chuckle from the bathroom door. I wheeled back, only to found my mum. She is trying but failing to close up her giggles. “Mum, what are you doing here?  And why is my toothpaste so bitter?” I asked. My mum caught back a giggle and says it out of breath: “You used my facial cleanser to brush your tooth…” She burse out with laughing. Feeling stupid, I gargled again and ran out of the bathroom without looking back.
    Ha-ha, I should be more careful than this time.                     ----Bob
  • 培培妈妈2005

楼主 2016-11-18 17:51:20 使用道具

Can cells produce more cells?
      The answer to the question is yes. Why? How? Cells have to produce more cells to prevent from die out. They produce more by three ways.
    1)        Mitosis
    1.        Nuclear fission
    1: RNA is made, protein is made and DNA is copied.
    2: Chromosome starting to appear in the nuclear and the nuclear membrane disappears with the nucleolus, spindle fibers started to appear.
    3: The chromosome line up to the center of the cell’s equilateral plane, the spindle fibers are very clear.
    4: The chromosome fission in to two groups of chromosomes and the two groups started to round to the opposite ends.
    5: At the end of chromosome reached the poles, until the nuclear membrane, nucleoli reappear, form new daughter nucleus.
    2)        Cytokinesis
       In the newly formed between two new child nuclear cell wall, a mother cell process separation into two daughter cells. Mitotic division to ensure the daughter cells have the same as the mother cell’s genetic potential keeps the cell genetic stability.
    1: meiosis
    In the process of meiosis, cell division two consecutive times, but chromosomes replicate only once, so make the same mother cell division split into four subsystems of the cell's chromosomes number only half of the mother cell.
    3)        Amitosis
       Divides, intranuclear don't appear in the chromosomes, does not occur as appeared in the process of mitosis of a complex set of changes.

• 培培妈妈2005

楼主 2016-11-18 17:51:37 使用道具

Friday, December 27
    Dear Meaghan, bill, Kathy,
      I want to thank you so much for you to have Christmas dinner with us. I am not lonely anymore then.
      You really made me very happy. At first O’Brien didn’t want to trust me about the ambulance and I think that you didn’t want to come to my house. But that’s a pleasure to have you here.
      It’s very happy to cook for others. You know, I hadn’t has any visitors or friends or family members to visit me for some years. So I do what you heard in dinner time.
      It’s a long time that anybody talks about the Santa Claus to me, but your child likes me and trusted me. So I tell him a fairytale that I had talked about when I am middle aged.
      By the way, you seem to see the beauty of my neighborhood. So I am glad that you choice is me, not them, even my house wasn’t fancy and the food is simple (which still is the same).

Yours truly,
    Mother Fletcher
  • fangshidie

2016-11-18 19:01:55 使用道具

看不懂:'(:'(
  • lcy

2016-12-1 10:28:55 使用道具

这是要被文化殖民了
  • Meg2010

2017-9-20 15:45:48 使用道具

谢谢分享,不一样的经历,帮顶。
  • lsx86320568