头像上传问题点击此处
Starting soon...
1759 查看 39 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-5 13:55:09 使用道具

A Private Conversation

Last week, I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat.The play was very interesting. I did not injoy it. A young man and a young woman are sitting behind me. They were talking very loudly. I got very angry. I couid not hear the actors! I turned around. I looked at the man and woman angrily. They did not pay any attention. In the end, I could not bare it! I turned around again. ''I can't hear a word!'' I said angrily. ''It's non of your business! ''The young man said rudely, ''This is a private conversation!''
  • dary009

2018-8-5 18:06:51 使用道具

加油!我自己也在学新二
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-6 19:58:11 使用道具

本帖最后由 andyandjasmine 于 2018-8-7 19:52 编辑

Breakfast or lunch

It was Sunday. I never get up early on Sundays. I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime! Last Sunday, I got up very late. I looked out of the window. It was dark out side. What a day! I thought. It's raining again! Just then, the telephone rang. It was my aunt Lucy. ''I've just arrived by train.'' she said. ''I'm coming to see you!'' ''But I'm still having breakfast!'' I said. ''What are you doing?'' she asked. ''I'm still having breakfast!'' I repeated. ''Dear me!'' she said.''Do you always get up so late? It's one a clock!''   
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-7 20:16:45 使用道具

Please Send Me a Card

Post cards always spoil my holidays. Last summer, I went to Italy. I visited museums, and sat in public gardens. A friendly waiter tought me a few words of Italian. Then he lend me a book. I read a few lines, but I did not understand a word. Everyday, I thought about postcards. My holidays passed quickly. But I did not send cards to my friends. On the last day, I made a ig dicision. I got up early, and bought thirty-seven cards! I spent the whoie day in my room. But I did not write a single card.
  • tangnian

2018-8-8 14:25:42 使用道具

可以陪娃一起练
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-8 19:57:46 使用道具

An Exciting Trip

I have just received a letter from my brother, Tim. He is in Australia. He has been there for six monthes. Tim is an engineer. He's working for a big farm. And he has already visited a great number of different places in Australia. He has just bought an Australian car, and he's gone to Alice Springs -- a small town in the center of Australia. He will soon visit Darvin. From there , he will fiy to Purth. My brother has never been abroad before, so he's finding this trip very exiting.
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-9 17:43:55 使用道具

No Wrong Numbers

Mr. James Scott has a garage in Sylbry. And now, he has bought another garage in Pinhest. Pinhest is only five miles from Sylbry, but Mr. Scott cannot get a telephone for his new garage. So he has just bought twelve pigeons. Yesterday, a pigeon carried the first message from Pinhest to sylbry. The bird covered the distence in three minutes. Up to now, Mr. Scott has sent a great many reqests for spare parts and other ergent messeges from one garage to the other. In this way, he has began his own privet telephone service.
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-10 20:55:57 使用道具

本帖最后由 andyandjasmine 于 2018-8-11 13:08 编辑

Percy Buttons

I have just moved to a house on Breach street. Yesterday, a begger knocked on my door. He asked me for a meal, and a glass of beer. In return for this, the begger stood on his head and sang songs. I gave him a meal. He ate the meal and drank the beer. Then he put a piece of cheese and went away. Later, a neighbor told me about him. ''Everybody knows him. His name is Percy Buttons. He calls every house on the street once a month, and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer. ''

• andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-11 13:26:19 使用道具

本帖最后由 andyandjasmine 于 2018-8-11 13:27 编辑

Too Late

The plane was late . The detectives are waiting in the airport all morning. They were expecting a valuable parsle of diamonds from South Africa. A few hours earlier, someone had told the police that thieves were trying to steal the diamonds. When the plane arrived, some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building, while others were wating on the air field. two men took the parsle of the plane and put it into the customers' house. While two detectives were keeping gaurd at the door, two others opend the parsle. To their suprise, the precious parsle was full of stones and sand!  
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-12 13:41:07 使用道具

The Best and the Worst

Joe Sandas has the most beautiful garden in our town. Nearly everybody enters the Nicest Garden competition each year. But Joe wins every time. Bill Frichscotton' s garden is larger then Joe's, Bill works harder then Joe, and grows more flowers and vegetables, but Joe's garden is more interesting. He has made neat pathes, and has build a wooden bridge over a pool. I like gardens too. But I do not like hard work. Every year, I enter the garden competition too, and I always win a little prize for the worst garden in the town.

• badbabydog

2018-8-13 09:04:22 使用道具

一起加油哈
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-13 19:15:18 使用道具

A Cold Welcome

On Wensday evening, we went to the town hall. It was the last day of the year and a large crowd of people had gathered under town hall  clock. It will strike twelvei in twenty minutes time. Fifteen minutes had passed and then, at five to twelve, the clock stopped. The big minute hand did not move! We waited and waited, but nothing happend. Suddenly someone shouted ''It's two minutes passed twelve! he clock has stopped!''I looked at my watch, it was true! The big clock refused to welcome the new year! At that moment, everybody began to laugh and sing.
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-14 19:42:19 使用道具

Not for Jazz

We have an old musical instrement. It is called a clavicord. It was made in Germany in 1681. Our clavicord is kept in our living room. It has belonged to our family for a long time. The instrement was bought by my grandfather many years ago. Recently it was damaged by a visitor, she tryed to play jazz on it! She struck the keys too hard, and two of the strings were broken. My father was shocked. Now we're not aloud to touch it. It has been repared by a friend of my father's.
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-15 21:12:37 使用道具

One Good Turn Deserves Another

I was having dinner in a restaurant when Tony steal came in. Tony worked in a loyar's house years ago, but he is now working in a bank. He get's a good salary, but he always borrow money from his friends, and never pays it back. Tony saw me and came and sat in the same table. He has never borrowed money from me. While he was eating, I asked him to lend me twenty pounds. To my suprise, he gave me the money immediately. ''I have never borrowed any money from you, '' Tony said, ''so now you can pay for my dinner! ''
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-16 20:04:27 使用道具

Goodbye and Good Luck

Our neighbor, captain Charles Alison, will sale from Portsmith tomorrow. We will meet him at the harbor early in the morning. He will be in his boat, Topsel. Topsel is a famous little boat, it has sailed across the Atlantic many times. Captain Alison will set out at eight'o clock. So they will have plenty of time . We'll see his boat, and we will say goodbye to him. He will be away for two monthes. We are very proud of him. He will take part in an important race across the Atlantic Ocean.
  • cici1982cn

2018-8-17 08:50:39 使用道具

坚持就是胜利
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-18 20:47:51 使用道具

The Greenwood Boys

The greenwood boys were a group of pop singers. At preasent, they are visiting all parts of the country. They will be arriving here tomorrow. They will be comong by train, and most of the young people in the town will be meeting in the station! Tomorrow evening, they will be singing at the worker's club. The greenwood boys will stay for five days, during this time they will give five different preformances. As usuall, the police will have a hard time. They will be trying to keep order. It is always the same on these ocassions.

• andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-18 21:03:58 使用道具

#14 coming soon
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-19 10:39:41 使用道具

Do You Speak English?

I had an amusing experence last year, after I left a small villiage in the south of France, I srove on to the next town. On the way, a young man waved to me, I stopped, and the man asked me for a lift. As soon as he got into the car, I said good morning to him in French, and he replied in the same language. Apart for a few words, I do not know any French at all! Nither of us spoke on the journey. I had nearly reached the town, when the young man suddenly said very slowly ''Do you speak English?'' As I soon leant, he was English himself!
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-19 20:54:47 使用道具

Good News

The secretary told me, that Mr Harmsworth would see me. I felt very nervous. He did not look up from his desk when I entered, after I sat down, he said that businesswas very bad, he told me that the fer could not pay for such large salarys. Twenty people had already left. I knew that my turn had come. ''M, Mr Harmsworth, '' I said in a week voice, ''Don't interruppet! ''he said. Then he smiled, and told me that I would recieve an extra thousand pounds a year!
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-20 18:04:50 使用道具

A Polite Reqest

If you park your car in the wrong place, a traffic policeman will soon find it. You will be very lucky if he lets you go with out a ticket. How ever, this does not always happen. Traffic police are always very polite, during a holiday in Sweeton, I found this note on my car, ''Sir, we welcome you to our city, this is a no parking area. You will enjoy your stay here if you pay attention to our street signs. This note is only a remineder. '' If you recieve a reqest like this, you cannot fail to obey it.
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-21 21:07:20 使用道具

Always young

My aunt Jeniffer is an actress. She must be at LEAST thirty five years old! Inspite of this, she always appear on the stage as a young girl. Jeniffer will take part in a new play soon, this time, she will be a girl of seventeen. In the play, she will appear in a bright red dress and long black stockings. Last year, in a play, she had to wear short socks and a bright orange colored dress! If anyone ever askes how old she is, she always answers, ''Darling, it must be terrible to be a grown up!''
  • 皎皎月

2018-8-21 21:35:13 使用道具

速度可以呀。赞
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-22 19:42:08 使用道具

He Often does this!

After I had lunch at villiage pub, I looked for my bag. I had left it on a chair beside the door, and now it wasn't there! As I was looking for it, the land lord came in. ''Did you have a good meal?'' he asked, ''Yes thank you!'' I answered.  ''But I can't pay for the bill! I haven't got my bag!'' The land lord smiled, and immediately went out. In a few minuets, he returned with my bag and gave it back to me. ''I'm very sorry.'' he said, my dog had taken it to the garden. He often does this. ''
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-23 07:22:48 使用道具

Sold out

''The play can begin in any moment!'' I said. ''It might have bean already!'' Susen answerd. I hurried to the ticket office. ''I have two tickets please?'' I asked. ''I'm sorry, we've sold out!'' the girl said. ''What a pitty!'' Susen exclamed. jut then, a man hurried to the the ticket office, ''Can I return these to tickets?'' he asked, ''certanly!'' said the girl. I went back to the tickit office at once. ''Could I have those two tickets?'' I asked, ''certanly!'' the girl said. ''But they are for next Wendsday's preformance! Do you still want them?'' ''I might as well have them.'' I said sadly.
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-23 19:12:56 使用道具

One Man in a Boat

Fishing is my favorite sport. I often fish for hours without catching anything! But this does not worry me. Some fisherman are unlucky, instead of catching fish, they catch old boots and old rubish. I am even less lucky, I never catch anything, not even old boots! After having spent whole mornings in the river, I always go home with an empty bag. You must give up fishing! My friends say, its a waste of time! But they don't realize an important thing, I'm not realy interested in fishing, I'm only interested in sitting in a boat and doing nothing!
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-24 06:58:25 使用道具

Mad or not

Airplanes are slowly driving me mad. I live beside an airport and airplanes and be heard night and day. The airport was built years ago, but for some reason, it cannot be used then. last year how ever, it came into use. Over a hundrerd people had been driven away by the noise. I am few of the people left! sometimes, I thought that this house would be knocked down by a passing plane. I have been offered a large some of money to go away, but aia am determant to stay here. Everybody says that a must be mad, Nd they are probobely right!
  • andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-24 20:35:33 使用道具

A Glass Envelope

My daughter Jane never dreamed of recieving a letter From a girl of her own age in Holand. Last year, we were traveling across the channel, and Jane put a piece of paper with her name and address on it into a bottle. she threw the bottle into the sea. She never thought of it again. But ten monthes later, she recieved a letter from a girl in Holand! Both girls write to eachother regularly now. How ever, both girls decided to use the post office now, letters will cost a little more, but they will certainly travel faster.

• andyandjasmine

楼主 2018-8-25 09:29:01 使用道具

A New House

I had a letter from my sister yesterday, she lives in Nigeria. In her letter, she said that she would come to England next year. If she comes, she will get a suprise. We are now living in a beautiful house in the country, work on it had begun after ny sister left. The house was completed five monthes ago. In my letter, I told her that she could stay with us. The house has many large rooms, and there was a lovely garden. It is a very modern house, so it looks strange to some people. It must be the only modern house in the distrect.