Kids, Ages 8-12
Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry 黑色棉花田
By: Mildred D. Taylor
Narrated by: Lynne Thigpen, Jacqueline Woodson
Series: Logan Family Saga, Book 4
Length: 8 hrs and 28 mins
Release date: 12-26-04
Language: English

Winner of the Newbery Medal, this remarkably moving novel has impressed the hearts and minds of millions of readers.

Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry (Audiobook) by Mildred D. Taylor | Audible.com
https://www.audible.com/pd/Roll-of-Thunder-Hear-My-Cry-Audiobook/B002V8L9ZE

Kids, Ages 8-10
Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
By: Mildred D. Taylor
Narrated by: Lynne Thigpen, Jacqueline Woodson
Series: Logan Family Saga, Book 4
Length: 8 hrs and 28 mins
Release date: 12-26-04
Language: English

Publisher's Summary

Mildred D. Taylor's Newbery Award-winning masterpiece with an introduction written and read by Jacqueline Woodson, just in time for its 40th anniversary!

Set in Mississippi at the height of the Depression, this is the story of one family's struggle to maintain their integrity, pride, and independence in the face of racism and social injustice. And it is also Cassie's story - Cassie Logan, an independent girl who discovers over the course of an important year why having land of their own is so crucial to the Logan family, even as she learns to draw strength from her own sense of dignity and self-respect.

2001 Mildred D. Taylor (P)2001 Random House, Inc. Listening Library, an imprint of the Random House Audio Publishing Group

Critic Reviews

"Vivid - complex - powerful - convincing - The novel shows the rich inner rewards of black pride, love, and independence." ( Booklist)

"Recorded Books' commitment to producing outstanding classics for young people has never been more obvious than in this recording of one of the best books ever to win the Newbery Award.... Lynne Thigpen, one of the welcome new African-American narrators, is so convincing that it could be Cassie herself telling what happened." ( AudioFile)

百度网盘:

链接:点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效)
提取码:gc6l
复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

1087 查看 10 收藏帖子 (2)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入