网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
Princess BMX - Marie Basting 电子书mobi+epub

Product details
Paperback: 240 pages
Age Range: 7 - 9 years
Publisher: Chicken House; 1 edition (1 Aug. 2019)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 191149094X
ISBN-13: 978-1911490944

Princess BMX Paperback – 1 Aug 2019
by Marie Basting  (Author)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Princess-BMX-Marie-Basting/dp/191149094X

Product details
Paperback: 240 pages
Age Range: 7 - 9 years
Publisher: Chicken House; 1 edition (1 Aug. 2019)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 191149094X
ISBN-13: 978-1911490944

Enchanted meets BMX in this hilarious, spellbinding adventure!

Trust me, the fairy tales have it so wrong. Dingy towers and wicked step-mums are the least of my worries: it's the boredom that will kill me. Honestly, apart from the endless supply of cupcakes, being a princess is pretty rubbish. I used to think about locking myself in a tower and throwing away the key. Thank the good goblin I discovered BMX. If it wasn't for BMX, nothing would have changed ...

Review
'Evil aunties and fairy godfathers called Nigel combine with a streak of feisty rebellion to create a daft and delicious fantasy.' GUARDIAN

'Children will love Ava's cheeky humour and her courage to be true to herself. A modern fairy-tale which is full of magic, friendship and bikes!' SOUTH WALES EVENING POST

'Featuring quirky characters, a hilarious plot and funny black-and-white illustrations, this fast-paced contemporary fairy-tale is ideal for confident young readers.' BOOKTRUST ---

About the Author
Marie Basting is the author of Princess BMX, a funny debut that brings the fairy tale bang up to date. Published by Chicken House, and with quirky illustrations by Flavia Sorrentino, Princess BMX was recently listed by BookTrust and the Guardian in their ‘best new books’ category' and is ideal for readers aged 7+.

Marie lives in Manchester, with her husband, son and a giant hairy woo-dog called Polly, where she spends her days creating funny, feisty, fantastical stories for middle graders. On the rare occasions she does come back to reality, you’ll find her encouraging other writers and readers to defy expectations and #BeMoreBMX. Connect with Marie on Twitter @riewriting and find out more at mariebasting.com.

PRINCESS BMX is Enchanted meets BMX! Follow Ava’s adventures as she travels from another world, finds her true talents in BMX and brings her brand-new skills back to magical Biscotti...along with a whole host of unexpected trouble.

百度网盘:

链接:点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效)
提取码:1ns2
复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

546 查看 4 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• hbz2k

2019-12-5 16:56:33 使用道具

非常感谢王老师!