网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
It's My Life - Stacie Ramey 电子书mobi+epub

Product details
Teen & Young Adult Parents Fiction
Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire (January 7, 2020)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1492694525
ISBN-13: 978-1492694526

It's My Life Paperback – January 7, 2020
by Stacie Ramey  (Author)
https://www.amazon.com/Its-My-Life-Stacie-Ramey/dp/1492694525

Product details
Teen & Young Adult Parents Fiction
Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire (January 7, 2020)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1492694525
ISBN-13: 978-1492694526

If she wants a future with him, she'll have to make peace with her past.

Jenna's never let her cerebral palsy get her down. But when she discovers that her condition was actually caused by an injury at birth, she's furious with her parents, who withheld the truth. And as they push her to get yet another difficult procedure, Jenna feels her control over her life starting to slip.

Enter Julian, Jenna's childhood crush. He's just moved back to town, and he's struggling in school, so Jenna reaches out to him―anonymously―to help. Soon, their conversations are about so much more than class. She's falling for him all over again, hard and fast. But would Julian still be interested in her if he knew who she really was? And can she find a way to take back her own narrative before she pushes away everyone she loves?

Also by Stacie Ramey:
The Sister Pact
The Homecoming
The Secrets We Bury

Review
"The book benefits from the crisp language and humor, and strong family relationships." - School Library Journal

" A straightforward story set at a lively pace, with appeal for both romance and coming-of-age fans." - Booklist

About the Author
Stacie Ramey learned to read at a very early age to escape the endless tormenting from her older siblings. She attended the University of Florida where she majored in communication sciences and Penn State where she received a Master of Science degree in Speech Pathology. When she's not writing, she engages in Netflix wars with her children or beats her husband in Scrabble. She lives in Wellington, Florida with her husband, three children, and two rescue dogs.

百度网盘:

链接:点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效)
提取码:ht6l
复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

525 查看 5 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入