网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
Every Other Weekend - Abigail Johnson 电子书mobi+epub

Product details
Teen & Young Adult Fiction about Emotions & Feelings
Hardcover: 512 pages
Publisher: Inkyard Press; Original edition (January 7, 2020)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1335929096
ISBN-13: 978-1335929099

Every Other Weekend Hardcover – January 7, 2020
by Abigail Johnson  (Author)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1335929096

Product details
Teen & Young Adult Fiction about Emotions & Feelings
Hardcover: 512 pages
Publisher: Inkyard Press; Original edition (January 7, 2020)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1335929096
ISBN-13: 978-1335929099

Can life begin again…every other weekend?

Adam Moynihan’s life used to be awesome. Straight As, close friends and a home life so perfect that it could have been a TV show straight out of the 50s. Then his oldest brother died. Now his fun-loving mom cries constantly, he and his remaining brother can’t talk without fighting, and the father he always admired proved himself a coward by moving out when they needed him most.

Jolene Timber’s life is nothing like the movies she loves—not the happy ones anyway. As an aspiring director, she should know, because she’s been reimagining her life as a film ever since she was a kid. With her divorced parents at each other’s throats and using her as a pawn, no amount of mental reediting will give her the love she’s starving for.

Forced to spend every other weekend in the same apartment building, the boy who thinks forgiveness makes him weak and the girl who thinks love is for fools begin an unlikely friendship. The weekends he dreaded and she endured soon become the best part of their lives. But when one’s life begins to mend while the other’s spirals out of control, they realize that falling in love while surrounded by its demise means nothing is ever guaranteed.

Review
"Johnson (Even If I Fall, 2019, etc.) has written a complex and emotionally charged character-driven story that explores a variety of painfully human themes, including loss and emotional abuse. Adam's and Jolene's struggles will draw readers in, and the slow-burning romance will touch readers' hearts... Heart-wrenching and hopeful--a reminder that we can change our stories."--Kirkus Reviews

"Johnson beautifully evokes the tender romance that eventually builds between them [Adam and Jolene] after their first encounters, offering readers access to the two teens' inner thoughts and fragile psyches. Jolene's loneliness, especially, will break hearts... The positive, not overly simplistic resolution to the complicated story will touch readers." -Booklist

"Every Other Weekend left me teary-eyed and hopeful with its flawless balance of unforgettable characters, tough issues, and a pitch-perfect love story." --Suzanne Young, New York Times bestselling author of The Program series

"This is a coming-of-age story with real heart and authenticity. A must read!"--Samantha Young, New York Times bestselling author of The Fragile Ordinary and On Dublin Street

"A poignant, painful, and stirring story about two kids trying to navigate divorce, first love, and finding your dreams."--Kathleen Glasgow, author of Girl in Pieces and How to Make Friends with the Dark

"Every Other Weekend handles sensitive family issues with honesty, amidst the fresh, emotive backdrop of Johnson's stunning prose. Adam and Jolene spark the page with their wit. And they'll slide into your heart as they discover each other's."--Laura Taylor Namey, author of The Library of Lost Things

"In addition to the tender love story, the book takes on a number of important issues for young adults including divorce, loss, grief, family dynamics, relationship control, and sexual assault. The two main characters are well developed and teen readers will easily empathize with their emotions, their family conflicts, and the events that unfold in their lives... Romance fans will especially enjoy this title, as it delves into many family and relationship issues." -School Library Journal

Praise for Abigail Johnson's other novels:
"A moving, captivating story about the bonds of family and the restorative power of love."
--Tamara Ireland Stone, New York Times bestselling author of Little Do We Know, on Even If I Fall

"Abigail Johnson deftly weaves together emotional and romantic turmoil into an unforgettable read about loss, dreams, and redemption." --Jeff Zentner, William C. Morris Award-winning author of The Serpent King, on Even If I Fall

"Even If I Fall is a twisty tale about the complexity of family, love, and friendship. Told with truth and heart, it's impossible to put down." --Elizabeth Eulberg, author of Better off Friends

"A thoughtful novel about loving someone, even in the face of their faults." --Mindy McGinnis, author of The Female of the Species, on Even If I Fall

"If I Fix You is a heartrending story about life not being what you hoped for...and being okay anyway." --#1 New York Times bestselling author Aprilynne Pike

"Broken boys and broken cars and broken hearts. I loved this combination of things that need fixing. Heartfelt and romantic! Read it!" --Kasie West, author of The Fill-In Boyfriend, on If I Fix You

"Adroit and strong-minded, If I Fix You is a wholehearted page-turner." --Huntley Fitzpatrick, author of The Boy Most Likely To

"What a fabulous debut by a great new writer to watch!" --Cammie McGovern, author of A Step Toward Falling, on If I Fix You

About the Author
Abigail Johnson was born in Pennsylvania. When she was twelve, her family traded in snowstorms for year-round summers and moved to Arizona. Abigail chronicled the entire road trip and has been writing ever since. She became a tetraplegic when she was seventeen, but hasn't let that stop her from bodysurfing in Mexico, writing and directing a high-school production of Cinderella, and becoming a published author. Visit Abigail at abigailjohnsonbooks.com and on Twitter @AbigailsWriting.

百度网盘:

链接:点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效)
提取码:zobm

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

650 查看 5 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入