网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
The Start of Me and You Series 1-2 - Emery Lord 电子书mobi+epub

Product details
Teen & Young Adult Friendship Fiction
The Start of Me and You Series 1-2
Publisher: Bloomsbury YA (January 7, 2020)
Language: English

The Start of Me and You Book Series: Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com/gp/bookseries/B07LB9T7K7

1. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord (March 1, 2016)
2. The Map from Here to There by Emery Lord (January 7, 2020)

The Start of Me and You Paperback – March 1, 2016
by Emery Lord  (Author)
https://www.amazon.com/Start-Me-You-Emery-Lord/dp/1619639386

Product details
Age Range: 12 and up
Grade Level: 7 - 9
Paperback: 416 pages
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens; Reprint edition (March 1, 2016)
ISBN-10: 1619639386
ISBN-13: 978-1619639386

Acclaimed author Emery Lord pens another gorgeous story of best friends, new love, and second chances.

* "Will inspire readers." --SLJ, starred review

It's been a year since it happened--when Paige Hancock's first boyfriend died in an accident. After shutting out the world for two years, Paige is finally ready for a second chance at high school . . . and she has a plan. First: Get her old crush, Ryan Chase, to date her--the perfect way to convince everyone she's back to normal. Next: Join a club--simple, it's high school after all. But when Ryan's sweet, nerdy cousin, Max, moves to town and recruits Paige for the Quiz Bowl team (of all things!) her perfect plan is thrown for a serious loop. Will Paige be able to face her fears and finally open herself up to the life she was meant to live?

Acclaim for The Start of Me and You
A Huffington Post Top YA Books of 2015
One of PopSugar's Best YA Books of 2015

The Map from Here to There Hardcover – January 7, 2020
by Emery Lord  (Author)
https://www.amazon.com/Map-Here-There-Emery-Lord/dp/1681199386

Product details
Teen & Young Adult Friendship Fiction
Hardcover: 368 pages
Publisher: Bloomsbury YA (January 7, 2020)
ISBN-10: 1681199386
ISBN-13: 978-1681199382

"Gut-bustingly funny and exquisitely tender." - Katie Cotugno, New York Times bestselling author of 99 Days

Acclaimed author Emery Lord crafts a gorgeous story of friendship and identity, daring to ask: What happens after happily ever after?

It's senior year, and Paige Hancock is finally living her best life. She has a fun summer job, great friends, and a super charming boyfriend who totally gets her. But senior year also means big decisions. Weighing "the rest of her life," Paige feels her anxiety begin to pervade every decision she makes. Everything is exactly how she always wanted it to be--how can she leave it all behind next year? In her head, she knows there is so much more to experience after high school. But in her heart, is it so terrible to want everything to stay the same forever?

Emery Lord's award-winning storytelling shines with lovable characters and heartfelt exploration of life's most important questions.

Praise for The Start of Me and You
A Huffington Post Top YA Books of 2015
One of PopSugar's Best YA Books of 2015

Praise for When We Collided
2017 Schneider Family Book Award Winner
One of YALSA's 2017 Best Fiction for Young Adult Readers
A YALSA 2017 Quick Pick for Reluctant Young Adult readers
A USA Today Must-Read Romance of 2016
One of PopSugar's Best YA Books of 2016
One of Nerdy Book Club's Best YA Fiction of 2016

About the Author
Emery Lord is the author of Open Road Summer; The Start of Me and You; When We Collided, which was a Schneider Family Book Award Winner, a YALSA-ALA Quick Pick for Reluctant Readers, and a YALSA-ALA Best Fiction for Young Adults Books; and The Names They Gave Us. She lives in Ohio with her family and several shelves of books that she considers friends.
www.emerylord.com
@emerylord

百度网盘:

链接:点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效)
提取码:ajrn

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

788 查看 6 收藏帖子 (1)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入