点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
What I Carry - Jennifer Longo 电子书mobi+epub

Product details
Age Range: 12 - 17 years
Grade Level: 7 - 9
Teen & Young Adult Adoption Fiction
Hardcover: 336 pages
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers (January 21, 2020)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0553537717
ISBN-13: 978-0553537710

What I Carry Hardcover – January 21, 2020
by Jennifer Longo  (Author)
https://www.amazon.com/What-I-Carry-Jennifer-Longo/dp/0553537717

Product details
Age Range: 12 - 17 years
Grade Level: 7 - 9
Teen & Young Adult Adoption Fiction
Hardcover: 336 pages
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers (January 21, 2020)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0553537717
ISBN-13: 978-0553537710

For readers of Robin Benway's Far from the Tree, a powerful and heartwarming look at a teen girl about to age out of the foster care system.

Growing up in foster care, Muir has lived in many houses. And if she's learned one thing, it is to Pack. Light. Carry only what fits in a suitcase.
Toothbrush? Yes.
Socks? Yes.
Emotional attachment to friends? foster families? a boyfriend? Nope!
There's no room for any additional baggage.
Muir has just one year left before she ages out of the system. One year before she's free. One year to avoid anything--or anyone--that could get in her way.

Then she meets Francine. And Kira. And Sean.
And everything changes.

Review
“The power of relationship—both those experienced and those denied—is expertly explored throughout this novel with nuance and humanity... An exceptional addition to the coming-of-age canon.” —Kirkus Reviews, starred review

“Longo (Up to this Pointe), a foster and adoptive parent, wrote the book for her adopted daughter, who wanted a “hopeful, happy” tale; she provides it—and the book, well-written and heartfelt, is a pleasure.” —Publisher's Weekly, starred review

“A deeply touching story about survival, hope, and love and an important addition to the literature of foster care. Muiriel's journey will transfix readers from the first to the last page."— Kathleen Glasgow, New York Times bestselling author of Girl in Pieces

"What I Carry is not only a necessary book —it's a charming, honest, and hopeful one. This is a story you'll fall for." —Deb Caletti, National Book Award Finalist, and author of the Michael L. Printz Honor Book, A Heart in a Body in the World

"You will carry this book in your heart for a long, long time."—Jeff Zentner, William C. Morris Award winning author of The Serpent King and Goodbye Days

“Funny, painful, fresh, and real, Jennifer Longo’s What I Carry will break your heart and put it back together again.” — Martha Brokenbrough, author of Kirkus Prize Finalist The Game of Love and Death

About the Author
JENNIFER LONGO is the author of Six Feet Over It and Up to This Pointe. She holds an MFA in Writing for Theater from Humboldt State University. Jennifer lives in Seattle with her husband and daughter and writes about writing at jenlongo.com. You can also find her on Twitter @JenLiaLongo.

百度网盘:

链接:点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效)
提取码:mqzm
复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

708 查看 6 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入