网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
You Can't Catch Me - Catherine McKenzie 电子书mobi+epub

Product details
Women's Friendship Fiction
Hardcover: 335 pages
Publisher: Lake Union Publishing (June 9, 2020)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1542019036
ISBN-13: 978-1542019033

You Can't Catch Me Hardcover – June 9, 2020
by Catherine McKenzie  (Author)

https://www.amazon.com/You-Cant-Catch-Catherine-McKenzie/dp/1542019036

Product details
Women's Friendship Fiction
Hardcover: 335 pages
Publisher: Lake Union Publishing (June 9, 2020)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1542019036
ISBN-13: 978-1542019033

When the game is deception, nothing is as it seems in this novel of cunning psychological suspense by the #1 Amazon Charts bestselling author of I’ll Never Tell.

Do you want to play a game?

Twelve years ago Jessica Williams escaped a cult. Thanks to the private detective who rescued her, she reintegrated into society, endured an uncomfortable notoriety, and tried to put it all behind her. Then, at an airport bar, Jessica meets a woman with an identical name and birth date. It appears to be just an odd coincidence—until a week later, when Jessica finds her bank account drained and her personal information stolen.

Following a trail of the grifter’s victims, each with the same name, Jessica gathers players—one by one—for her own game. According to her plan, they’ll set a trap and wait for the impostor to strike again. But plans can go awry, and trust can fray, and as Jessica tries to escape the shadows of her childhood, the risks are greater than she imagined. Now, confronting the casualties of her past, Jessica can’t help but wonder…

Who will pay the price?

About the Author
Catherine McKenzie is the #1 Amazon Charts bestselling author of ten novels, including I’ll Never Tell, The Good Liar, Fractured, and Hidden, which have been translated into numerous languages. Her books are routinely chosen as best of the month by Goodreads, and Smoke was an Amazon Top 100 Book of 2015. An avid skier and runner and a graduate of McGill University, the international bestselling author practices law in Montreal, where she was born and raised. Visit Catherine online at www.catherinemckenzie.com.

百度网盘:有效期7天。
链接: 点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效) 提取码: 3ika

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

507 查看 3 收藏帖子 (1)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入