网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
Runaway Blues - Pete Fanning 电子书mobi+epub

Product details
Age Range: 10 - 12 years
Paperback: 174 pages
Publisher: Immortal Works LLC (July 7, 2020)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 173490464X
ISBN-13: 978-1734904642

Runaway Blues Paperback – July 7, 2020
by Pete Fanning  (Author)
https://www.amazon.com/Runaway-Blues-Pete-Fanning/dp/173490464X

Product details
Age Range: 10 - 12 years
Paperback: 174 pages
Publisher: Immortal Works LLC (July 7, 2020)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 173490464X
ISBN-13: 978-1734904642

Twelve-year old Caleb Wallace has spent his summer at Autumn Springs, coaxing his papa out of his room when he's grumpy, attempting to gain the affections of a certain nurse, and pulling himself together when his grandpa looks right into him with nothing but a dull stare.

Seems the only thing that puts a light in Papa Clem's eyes is a family heirloom-an old folktale involving Robert Johnson's harmonica down in Arkansas. Caleb is happy to listen; two things Papa Clem can still do well are tell a story and play the blues. But when Caleb finds his grandfather all spruced up with his guitar slung over his shoulder, set to take a trip down to the bus station, Caleb isn't sure if it's real or just the Dementia talking.

Caleb decides to tag along, and what begins as a joyride around town becomes a three-state drive into time. Caleb and Clem endure bus trouble, layovers, and even play for tips under the Nashville skyline. Caleb, who's never left his hometown, knows he should pull the plug on this journey but can't force himself to make the call. Weary and penniless, the traveling bluesmen step off the bus and into muggy hot Mosby, Arkansas, ready to go looking for Robert Johnson's harmonica. And what they find changes not only Caleb's summer, but his entire life.

About the Author
If it weren’t for my two dogs, I’d have no stories to tell. The dogs need walks, lots of walks, and it’s on these walks where most of these ideas come to life. So it’s a fair arrangement for both of us.

The ideas usually hit mid-walk, at that point where I’m too far down the trail to run back to the house after realizing I’ve left a notepad or pen or stone tablet back home. So I can usually be spotted on the creekside trail, muttering and mumbling and otherwise conjuring up dialogue.

While a few of my stories have appeared in online publications, a handful of anthologies, and even a couple of writing contests, but I’m probably proudest of my letters to the editor of our local newspaper, involving trash and litter on those beloved trails.

Lunch Break Fiction. Well, life is busy. I have to work that pesky job, and so I’m thankful to have such a supportive wife and kid and those dog walks to work out my ideas. I usually find time to write in the mornings. Or evenings. Or my lunch break, in the car, a closet, or wherever else I can carve out a moment of spare time.

I’ve written more than one manuscript and used them to start more than one fire. But I’m thrilled to announce that both my debut novel, JUSTICE IN A BOTTLE, and my middle-grade road romp, RUNAWAY BLUES, are set to be published by Immortal-Works Press in 2020, followed by a third middle grade novel, BRICKTOWN BOYS, in January of 2021.

百度网盘:有效期7天。
链接: 点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效) 提取码: 1fdh

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

496 查看 4 收藏帖子 (2)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• 苔花的花

2020-7-9 14:28:32 使用道具

谢谢老王 现在要及时保存
  • hbz2k

2020-7-9 18:42:01 使用道具