网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处

HP.jpg
      The award-winning and internationally acclaimed music of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, written, composed and performed by Grammy and Ivor Novello Award winner Imogen Heap, is here presented as four musical suites each representing one the play’s theatrical acts.
由格莱美和艾弗·诺维洛奖获得者伊莫金·希普(Imogen Heap)创作、作曲和表演的《哈利波特与被诅咒的孩子》(Harry Potter And The Cursed Child)的获奖音乐在这里以四个音乐套曲的形式呈现,每个组曲代表了该剧的一种戏剧行为。
This album, which chronologically features the music heard in the stage production, has been specifically rearranged by Imogen Heap to transport listeners on a musical journey through the world of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
这张专辑以舞台制作中听到的音乐为特色,由Imogen Heap专门重新编排,以运送听众在音乐之旅中穿越哈利波特和被诅咒的孩子的世界。

Of the music, Imogen Heap notes: ‘This album is like nothing I’ve ever attempted before.
在谈到音乐时,伊莫金·希普(Imogen Heap)写道:“这张专辑和我以前从未尝试过的任何东西都不一样。
It’s four suites containing music from each of the four acts of the play, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
它有四个套间,分别包含该剧“哈利波特与被诅咒的孩子”四幕中的每一幕的音乐。
With over 100 moments of music in the play, the challenge was how to weave them together, and I think it has manifested into a really enjoyable listen, with memories for those who’ve seen the play, musical accompaniment to those with the script of the play or simply just to enjoy the music as a stand-alone album.
在这部剧中有100多个音乐时刻,挑战是如何将它们编织在一起,我认为这已经体现为一次真正令人愉快的聆听,对那些看过这部剧的人有回忆,对那些有剧本的人有音乐伴奏,或者只是作为一张独立专辑来欣赏音乐。
It is crafted to be listened to in its entirety, taking the listener through different worlds within each suite.
它是精心制作的,是为了让人完整地聆听,带着听众在每个套间的不同世界中穿行。
I don’t know another album like it.
我不知道还有其他像这样的专辑。
I hope others enjoy listening to it as much as I’ve enjoyed making it.’
我希望其他人喜欢听它,就像我喜欢做它一样。

Based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is a new play by Jack Thorne, directed by John Tiffany with movement by Steven Hoggett, set by Christine Jones, costumes by Katrina Lindsay, music & arrangements by Imogen Heap, lighting by Neil Austin, sound by Gareth Fry, illusions & magic by Jamie Harrison, music supervision & arrangements by Martin Lowe.
《哈利·波特与被诅咒的孩子》根据J.K.罗琳、杰克·索恩和约翰·蒂凡尼的原创新故事改编,杰克·索恩的新剧,约翰·蒂凡尼执导,史蒂文·霍格特执导,克里斯汀·琼斯设定,卡特里娜·林赛的服装,伊莫金·希普的音乐与编曲,尼尔·奥斯汀的灯光,加雷斯·弗莱的声音,杰米·哈里森的幻觉与魔术,马丁·洛的音乐监督与安排。

更多资源导航:https://www.ebama.net/thread-349126-1-1.html

425 查看 5 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• yuqinghuaz

2020-9-4 20:14:55 使用道具

谢谢分享         
  • aodionjie

2020-9-4 21:56:04 使用道具

感谢分享好资源
  • core

2021-2-7 12:16:44 使用道具