头像上传问题点击此处
Watch Over Me - Nina LaCour 电子书mobi+epub

Product details
Reading level : 14 - 17 years
Grade level : 9 - 12
Hardcover : 272 pages
ISBN-10 : 0593108973
ISBN-13 : 978-0593108970
Publisher : Dutton Books for Young Readers (September 15, 2020)
Language: : English

Watch Over Me Hardcover – September 15, 2020
by Nina LaCour  (Author)
https://www.amazon.com/Watch-Over-Me-Nina-LaCour/dp/0593108973

Product details
Reading level : 14 - 17 years
Grade level : 9 - 12
Hardcover : 272 pages
ISBN-10 : 0593108973
ISBN-13 : 978-0593108970
Publisher : Dutton Books for Young Readers (September 15, 2020)
Language: : English

A modern ghost story about trauma and survival, Watch Over Me is the much-anticipated new novel from the Printz Award-winning author of We Are Okay

★ “Gripping; an emotion-packed must-read.” –Kirkus, starred review
★ “A painfully compelling gem from a masterful creator.” –Booklist, starred review
★ “Moving, unsettling, and full of atmospheric beauty.” –SLJ, starred review

Mila is used to being alone.

Maybe that’s why she said yes. Yes to a second chance in this remote place, among the flowers and the fog and the crash of waves far below.

But she hadn’t known about the ghosts.

Newly graduated from high school, Mila has aged out of the foster care system. So when she’s offered a teaching job and a place to live on an isolated part of the Northern California coast, she immediately accepts. Maybe she will finally find a new home—a real home. The farm is a refuge, but it’s also haunted by the past. And Mila’s own memories are starting to rise to the surface.

Nina LaCour, the Printz Award–winning author of We Are Okay, delivers another emotional knockout with Watch Over Me about trauma and survival, chosen family and rebirth.

About the Author
Nina LaCour is the author of the widely acclaimed Hold Still, The Disenchantments, Everything Leads to You, and the Michael L. Printz Award-winner We Are Okay. She is also the coauthor, with David Levithan, of You Know Me Well. Formerly a bookseller and high school English teacher, she now writes and parents full time. A San Francisco Bay Area native, Nina lives with her family in San Francisco, California. www.ninalacour.com

百度网盘:有效期7天。
链接: 点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效) 提取码: 9sh5 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

463 查看 4 收藏帖子 (1)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入