By: Jennifer Blecher
Narrated by: Taylor Meskimen
Length: 4 hrs and 41 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release date: 11-03-20
Language: English
Publisher: HarperAudio

Publisher's Summary
An ice skater without a rink. An artist without a place to draw. Two misfit girls who become unlikely friends over the course of an unusual week. Fans of Lynda Mullaly Hunt, Rebecca Stead, and Lisa Graff will adore Stick with Me.

Izzy’s best friend seems to be ditching her for the Queen of Mean, Daphne Toll. Izzy wants to fit in and have some real friends, but all she really has are her drawings. And then her family rents out their house during winter break for some extra cash - and that family’s daughter is sleeping in Izzy’s room and attending the same camp!

Wren is focused on perfecting her ice-skating routine after tanking at sectionals last year. But when her sister qualifies for a life-changing treatment for her epilepsy, Wren is carted off to stay in a rented home near Boston. It doesn’t help that she’s forced to attend the local theater camp, where it seems like the mean girls have it out for her.

Will Izzy and Wren’s shared status as targets of Phoebe and Daphne bring them closer? Or will middle school drama prevent them from ever becoming friends?

Jennifer Blecher, the author of the acclaimed Out of Place, writes with a pitch-perfect ear for tween girls about the ups and downs of middle school friendships. Told from dual perspectives, Stick with Me is a story about fitting in and figuring yourself out.

2020 Jennifer Blecher (P)2020 Greenwillow Books

百度网盘:有效期7天,链接: 点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效) 提取码: kb9f 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

510 查看 9 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入