点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
Quarterbacks Don’t Fall For Invisible Girls  - Emma Dalton 电子书mobi+epub

Product details
Teen & Young Adult Soccer eBooks
Print length : 271 pages
ASIN : B08W4LXTJ6
Language : English

Quarterbacks Don’t Fall For Invisible Girls (Invisible Girls Club, Book 1) Kindle Edition
by Emma Dalton (Author)  Format: Kindle Edition
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Quarterbacks-Dont-Fall-Invisible-Girls-ebook/dp/B08W4LXTJ6

Product details
Teen & Young Adult Soccer eBooks
Print length : 271 pages
ASIN : B08W4LXTJ6
Language : English

Every invisible girl deserves to be seen.

I’m the Invisible Girl. No one at school knows I exist, least of all star quarterback Brayden Barrington. What sucks is that I have a major crush on him. What sucks even more? He only has eyes for my dad, a college sports recruiter. When Brayden concocts a plan for us to fake date so he could get close to my dad, of course I say yes. Massive crush, remember?

With the help of the new friends I make at my school’s book club, I can navigate this confusing path of pretend. Sort of. Not really. I’m not the one pretending, but I’ll end up with the broken heart. Because Brayden and I live in two different worlds and he’d never in a million years choose a girl like me.

Or would he?

Quarterbacks Don’t Fall For Invisible Girls is the first book in the Invisible Girls Club, a sweet YA contemporary romance series. If you like invisible girls who snag the boys of their dreams, this book is for you!

百度网盘:有效期7天,链接: 点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效) 提取码: yw3f 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

419 查看 6 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入