网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
White as Frost (The Darkwood Trilogy) - Anthea Sharp 电子书mobi+epub

Product details
Reading age : 13 - 18 years
Publisher : Fiddlehead Press; Special Hardback ed. edition (May 4, 2021)
Language : English
Hardcover : 366 pages
ISBN-10 : 1680131435
ISBN-13 : 978-1680131437

White as Frost (The Darkwood Trilogy) Hardcover – May 4, 2021
by Anthea Sharp  (Author)
https://www.amazon.com/White-as-Frost-Darkwood-Trilogy/dp/1680131435

Product details
Reading age : 13 - 18 years
Publisher : Fiddlehead Press; Special Hardback ed. edition (May 4, 2021)
Language : English
Hardcover : 366 pages
ISBN-10 : 1680131435
ISBN-13 : 978-1680131437

A YA fantasy fairy tale weaving elements of Snow White & Rose Red with romance, magic, and dangerous secrets that will destroy a kingdom, from USA Today bestselling author Anthea Sharp.

I didn't want to come live in the castle beside the Darkwood, and I especially didn't want to become enemies with my stepsister Neeve. But how could I help it? She has magic, while I'm an ordinary girl. She's the heir to the throne, while I'm an annoying afterthought since my mother married the king. And Neeve has the ability to master her emotions while I'm a red-haired disaster.

She also has Thorne, the handsome guardian of the forest, who tutors her in the powers that are her heritage. Even though I know he could never be mine, I can't keep my heart from dreaming of the impossible.

But everything changes, the day I uncover the secrets the castle has been hiding...

About the Author
USA Today bestselling author of YA fantasy, Anthea Sharp grew up on fairy tales and computer games, melding the two in her award-winning, bestselling Feyland series, which has sold over 150k copies worldwide. In addition to the fae fantasy/cyberpunk mashup of Feyland, she also writes Victorian Spacepunk, and fairytale-inspired portal fantasy, including the acclaimed Darkwood Chronicles. Her books have won awards and topped bestseller lists, and garnered over a million reads at Wattpad. Her short fiction has appeared in Fiction River, DAW anthologies, The Future Chronicles, and Beyond The Stars: At Galaxy's edge, as well as many other publications.

百度网盘:有效期7天,链接: 点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效) 提取码: nph3 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

680 查看 9 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入