网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
Remind Me How This Ends - Gabrielle Tozer 电子书mobi+epub

Product details
Reading age : 14 years and up
Grade level : 10 - 12
Publisher : HarperCollins (January 5, 2022)
Language : English
Paperback : 352 pages
ISBN-10 : 146075168X
ISBN-13 : 978-1460751688

Remind Me How This Ends Paperback – January 5, 2022
by Gabrielle Tozer (Author)
https://www.amazon.com/Remind-Me-How-This-Ends/dp/146075168X

Product details
Reading age : 14 years and up
Grade level : 10 - 12
Publisher : HarperCollins (January 5, 2022)
Language : English
Paperback : 352 pages
ISBN-10 : 146075168X
ISBN-13 : 978-1460751688

'TENDER AND TOUGH, THIS GORGEOUS STORY OF LOVE, LOSS AND FRIENDSHIP WILL PULL YOU IN HEART-FIRST.'

- Fiona Wood, award-winning author of Wildlife and Cloudwish

Milo was a discoloured memory with blurred edges and a washed-out palette. Yet five minutes with him and everything came back to me in an instant.

Layla Montgomery's life fell apart at thirteen. After her mum died in a shock accident, Layla's grieving father packed their bags and forced her to leave behind everything she'd ever known.

Milo Dark has been stuck on pause since the Year 12 exams. His long-term girlfriend moved 300 kilometres away for uni, his mates bailed for bigger things, and he's convinced he missed the reminder to plan out the rest of his life.

As kids, Layla and Milo shared everything - their secrets, a treehouse and weekends at the river. But they haven't spoken since her mum's funeral. That is, until Layla shows up five years later in his parents' bookshop without so much as a text message.

Pretty soon they're drawn into a tangled mess that guarantees someone will get hurt. And while it's a summer they'll never forget, is it one they'll want to remember?

A boy-meets-girl-again story from the award-winning author of The Intern and Faking It.

About the Author
Gabrielle Tozer is an award-winning author and freelance writer based in regional New South Wales. She has published six books, including the young adult novels Remind Me How This Ends, Faking It and The Intern, which won the 2015 State Library of Victoria's Gold Inky Award.

Her first picture book, Peas and Quiet (illustrated by Sue deGennaro), was published in 2017, as was her young adult short story 'The Feeling From Over Here' (featured in Begin, End, Begin: A #LoveOzYA Anthology). Gabrielle's debut children's novel, Melody Trumpet, hit shelves in 2019.

Can't Say It Went To Plan is her latest young adult novel, and she is currently working on her next project. Gabrielle loves sharing her passion for storytelling and creativity with readers and aspiring writers, and has appeared at numerous events including the Sydney Writers' Festival, the Somerset Festival of Literature and the Children's Book Council of Australia's national conference.

Say hello: gabrielletozer.com

百度网盘:有效期30天,链接: 点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效) 提取码: mv7b 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

636 查看 8 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入