网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
Between You, Me, and the Honeyb - Amelia Diane Coombs 电子书mobi+epub

Product details
Reading age : 14 years and up
Grade level : 9 - 12
Publisher : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (June 22, 2021)
Language : English
Hardcover : 368 pages
ISBN-10 : 1534453008
ISBN-13 : 978-1534453005

Between You, Me, and the Honeybees Hardcover – June 22, 2021
by Amelia Diane Coombs  (Author)
https://www.amazon.com/Between-Honeybees-Amelia-Diane-Coombs/dp/1534453008

Product details
Reading age : 14 years and up
Grade level : 9 - 12
Publisher : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (June 22, 2021)
Language : English
Hardcover : 368 pages
ISBN-10 : 1534453008
ISBN-13 : 978-1534453005

Perfect for fans of Jenn Bennett and Sarah Dessen, this swoon-worthy novel follows a teen girl during her California summer of beekeeping, secrets, and stolen kisses.

Josie Hazeldine has just graduated from high school, and she’s ready for a summer full of sunshine, beekeeping, and…lying to her mom.

Josie’s mom couldn’t be more proud of her daughter going to college, something she never got to do. But Josie wants to stay in her California hometown and take over the family business, Hazeldine Honey. So that college acceptance her mom is thrilled about? Yeah, Josie turned it down. But she’s going to come clean—just not yet.

The neighbor’s artsy, adorable grandson who’s in town for the summer makes Josie’s web of lies even more tangled. He’s into Josie and the feeling is very mutual, but he’s a Blumstein—the sworn enemy of the Hazeldines and their number one competition in the annual Honey Show at the end of July. As their secret fling goes on, Josie knows she’s getting in way too deep to leave him behind when summer’s over.

Can Josie keep the boy she can’t stop thinking about without the secrets she’s juggling crashing down around her?

About the Author
Amelia Diane Coombs writes books for young adults. Back in the day, she majored in English and went on to receive her MFA in creative writing. Now, she writes unlikable female protagonists, positive mental health representation, and swoony romances with soft boys. She’s a Northern California transplant living in Seattle, Washington, with her partner and their Siberian cat. When she isn’t writing or reading, Amelia happily fills her days with beekeeping, card and tabletop games, hiking, and volunteering with cats. She’s the author of Keep My Heart in San Francisco and Between You, Me, and the Honeybees.

百度网盘:有效期30天,链接: 点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效) 提取码: dj35 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

521 查看 8 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入