点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
本帖最后由 老王 于 2022-3-22 20:42 编辑

Sixth-Grade Alien Series 1-12 - Bruce Coville 电子书mobi+epub

Product details
Reading age : 8 - 12 years
Lexile measure : 770L
Grade level : 3 - 7
Publisher : Aladdin; Illustrated edition (January 18, 2022)
Language : English

Sixth-Grade Alien (12 book series) Kindle Edition
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0882SY8RY

Fellow sixth graders, an alien and a human, become unlikely friends in this hilarious, fast-paced, and accessible sci-fi series from the bestselling author of Aliens Ate My Homework, Bruce Coville.

When Pleskit Meenom becomes the first alien to go to school on earth, not everyone is happy about it. But when he becomes best friends with Tim Tompkins, life gets a little easier. Together, Tim and Pleskit navigate earthly and intergalactic adventures from school bullies to rogue aliens to shrinking rays gone wrong.

This intergalactically fun collection includes:

Sixth-Grade Alien
1. Sixth-Grade Alien (2020)
2. I Shrank My Teacher (2020)
3. Missing_One Brain! (2020)
4. Lunch Swap Disaster (2020)
5. Zombies of the Science Fair (2020)
6. Class Pet Catastrophe (2021)
7. Too Many Aliens  (2021)
8. Snatched from Earth (July 20, 2021)
9. There's an Alien in My Backpack (October 5, 2021)
10. The Revolt of the Miniature Mutants (October 5, 2021)
11. Aliens, Underwear, and Monsters (January 18, 2022)
12. Farewell to Earth (January 18, 2022)

About the Author
Bruce Coville has published more than one hundred books, which have sold more than sixteen million copies. Among his most popular titles are My Teacher Is an Alien, Into the Land of the Unicorns, and The Monster’s Ring. Bruce also founded Full Cast Audio, a company that creates recordings of the best in children’s and young adult literature. He lives in Syracuse, New York, with his wife, Katherine. Visit him at BruceCoville.com.

Award-winning illustrator Glen Mullaly’s retro-styled illustrations and comics-inspired fun can be found in print and online in mass market children’s and educational books, comics, magazines, advertising, and editorial and promotional material, as well as on posters, stickers, and greeting cards. His puzzle and papercraft work for McDonald’s is seen by more than one million young people across the US and Canada monthly. Other clients have included Simon & Schuster, Dark Horse Comics, Peaceable Kingdom, and the Bank of Canada. He’s worked with legendary comics artist Ken Steacy on a dozen Star Wars children’s books, and their Star Wars comics for kids have recently been reprinted by Marvel Comics in graphic novel format. Visit him online at GlenMullaly.com or on Facebook at Glen Mullaly Illustration.

2022.03.22增加第11,12本。
30天,链接: 点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效) 提取码: 51a4 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

326 查看 1 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• 斜風細雨咖啡香

2021-12-3 07:28:32 使用道具

谢谢老王分享~