网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
Remember Me - Estelle Laure 电子书mobi+epub

Product details
Reading age ‏ : ‎ 13 - 18 years
Grade level ‏ : ‎ 7 - 9
Publisher ‏ : ‎ Wednesday Books (March 22, 2022)
Language ‏ : ‎ English
Hardcover ‏ : ‎ 272 pages
ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 1250261937
ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-1250261939

Remember Me: A Novel Hardcover – March 22, 2022
by Estelle Laure  (Author)
https://www.amazon.com/Remember- ... Laure/dp/1250261937

Remember Me is an astonishingly bold young adult novel from Estelle Laure, the critically acclaimed author of This Raging Light and Mayhem

If you could erase all of your painful memories, would you?

Blue Owens wakes up one day with the strangest feeling that something is very wrong. Everyone’s acting weird and she’s found a note in her closet telling her to get on the Little Blue Bus at 7:45, which she does, meeting up with the exact person she was supposed to avoid: Adam Mendoza. Even though she has no idea who he is, something about him is so familiar.

When she confronts him, the truth is revealed―Blue has paid to have her memories removed, and Adam is one of those memories. As Blue struggles to piece together her history, she is torn between her desire to know why she would do something so drastic and her fear of what she will find.

Remember Me is the bold and beautiful story of a girl who must find the courage to face the demons of her past and reclaim her loved ones―even if it ruins her.

About the Author
ESTELLE LAURE, the author of Mayhem and This Raging Light, believes in love, magic, and the power of facing hard truths. She has a BA in Theatre Arts and an MFA from Vermont College of Fine Arts in Writing for Children and Young Adults, and she lives in Taos, New Mexico, with her family. Her work is translated widely around the world.

30天,链接: 点击去百度网盘 -->(购买前请先验证网盘链接是否有效) 提取码: exxu 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?新会员加入

374 查看 2 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• Giant

2022-3-23 21:14:43 使用道具

谢谢老王。
  • 斜風細雨咖啡香

2022-3-25 13:44:03 使用道具

谢谢老王分享~