您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• kjeavnien

楼主 2010-12-14 13:37:28 使用道具

海淀区演讲比赛
    题目:成长的烦恼
    时间:2分钟
    级别:初中组
    Growing Pains
    When I was young, I used to have beautiful dreams about growing up. Now I am a student in Grade Seven and I’m facing a lot of changes that worry me all the time. I think they are just growing pains.
    Growing up means I have to say goodbye to my past life. I had made a lot of friends in primary school. We used to study and play together. We shared our stories and food. Together we explored the new world with excitement. Now it is impossible for me to stay together with them. We had gone to different middle schools. However, I will always remember my friends.
    Growing up means I have to learn how to control my interests and time. I know that playing too many games is not good for my studying. I am also very clear that having wide interests, like reading and studying another language will broaden my minds. I hope my life would be colorful, but time is limited. If only I could live forty-eight hours a day.
    Growing up means I have to shoulder some sorts of burdens in my family. My parents have always been on my side taking really good care of me. Now I am no longer a little baby. I should do something for my parents in return.
    Now I finally understand what growing pains are. The pains that I am having are just the happiness I am giving to others. I used to be a little flower growing in a cozy greenhouse, without worrying about wind or storm. Now I am a big tree, providing a shelter for those who I love.
  • zhangyj

2010-12-14 13:56:38 使用道具

谢谢版版,有没有简单一些的啊。。。适合小学生低年级的!
  • qing4555

2010-12-14 14:39:19 使用道具

太好了,及时雨。我们大孩子,这个正需要。
  • 毛毛妈08

2010-12-14 15:54:18 使用道具

嘿嘿孩子小暂时用不到,不过,版版辛苦了,
  • dtxxm

2010-12-14 16:10:27 使用道具

英语口语比赛有时也是杯具:
    见过很多老师在本班选学生出线时打压优秀学生,只让有后台或是自己朋友的子女参加,这样的老师实在不配为人师,应该从教师队伍中清理出来,
  • qing4555

2010-12-14 16:43:06 使用道具

我们都参加社会上组织的,很多培训机构为了吸引人,经常组织。
  • diana_d

2010-12-15 10:19:41 使用道具

感觉孩子的比赛,都是老师和家长在做功课呢
  • kjeavnien

楼主 2010-12-15 14:28:19 使用道具

三一口语四级 自选话题   我最喜欢的体育运动
    Topic:
    1/what is my hobby? When and how did I start my hobby?
    2/how often do I play it ?
    3/Who is my favourite player?
    4/Why do I like playing football?
    My Favourite Sport
    I like a lot of sports, my favourite one is football. I started playing football when I was 3 years old. One day my father bought me a new football, then he taught me how to play. At first, the ball ran very fast, I couldn’t catch it. I tried again and again, and at last I learned how to play football.
    Now I can play football very well, and I play it every other week. I often play football with my father on my school playground, because my home is not far from my school. On weekdays, I often play football with my classmates, during the P.E class. I want to play it every day, but my parents don’t want me to spend too much time on it, because I’ve got a lot of homework to do. Sometimes, I am too busy to play it.
    Playing football is so exciting. When I play it, I feel so happy that I will forget all unhappy things. I also like watching football games on TV. My favourite football player is Beckham, he was born in England. He is very tall and strong, and he plays football very well. I think he is very cool.
    I love my sport very much, because it is not only interesting but also good for my health, I can make many friends when I play football. It also makes my life meaningful. I really want to become a professional football player when I grow up.
  • milkrabbit

2010-12-15 14:30:45 使用道具

太好了,谢谢
  • kjeavnien

楼主 2010-12-15 14:31:15 使用道具

自选话题相关问答
    1.        Was it difficult to learn how to play football?
    Yes, it was. Because the ball ran very fast, I couldn’t catch it. At first, I wanted to give up. But my dad told me, “Practice makes perfect”. So I tried my best and finally learned how to play football.
    2.        Does your father like playing football too? How often does he play football?
    Yes, he does. He enjoys playing football very much. However, he is so busy working that he plays football with me every other week.
    3. Is playing football good or bad for your studying? Do your parents agree with you on your hobby?
    I think playing football is good for my studying, I feel relaxed when I play football and I can be healthier and stronger.
    My parents told me, “it is bad to spend too much time playing football.” I agree with them. So I only play football in my spare time.
    4.What sports don’t you like? why?
    I don’t like tennis, because it is not so interesting as football. Football is a teamwork game. But tennis is not. That’s why I don’t like tennis.
    5.How will you make your dream real?
    I will have a lot of things to do to make my dream real. To begin with, I must study hard, so that I can have a clever mind. Then, I need to keep on doing exercises more often. Finally, I will go to a football training school to practice my football skills. In this way ,I think I will become a professional football player in the future.
  • kjeavnien

楼主 2010-12-15 14:35:51 使用道具

三一口语 七级 自选话题  旅游
    I love travelling
    Most of my favorite memories of life with my parents are when we were traveling. Together we've been to many places. Mum always says that travel is a gift, an incredible education for all of us. I think she's very right.
    To begin with, travel provides us with an access to a different life, which we may have read in books or watched on TV-but never experience the sounds, smells and tastes until we see it for ourselves.  
    Besides, if you are a careful observer, you can learn much during your travel about the language, geography, history and the culture of the places you visit. No matter how well educated you are, there's always a lot for you to learn through travelling.
    Furthermore, we meet more people and make new friends while travelling. They may have accent which is difficult to understand, or they may speak another language. But you could never refuse their warm help which makes you feel like being in a family.
    Finally,I love taking pictures of whatever I see, which can be the priceless treasure in our life as they freeze the time, leave us quite lots of unforgettable memories.  
    That's why I love travelling so much. I would say that travelling is something that I will always gain invaluable benefits from it, not only being a traveller but also a learner.
    (one of my travel experiences in Suzhou)
    Last October, I had a chance to visit Suzhou, an ancient city in the lower reach of Yangtze River. In heaven, there is paradise; on earth, Suzhou and Hangzhou. I had to admit that Suzhou, as one of the most beautiful cities in China, has never failed to impress travellers.
    I can still recall the excitement of that moment when I had just arrived in Suzhou. I was shocked by its picturesque scenery, streets and alleys extend side by side with canals; small bridges and flowing waters, white walls and dark grey roof tiles match one another peacefully. I could breath the fresh air in a gust of temperate wind. It was totally a different world from the north.
    However, we were told that Suzhou was not as beautiful as before as a result of tourism. Travellers bring Suzhou not only revenue, chance of development but also some environmental problems. Different kinds of pollution has become the biggest enemy of us. Now that Suzhou has left travellers so many sweet memories, it is time we did something to take care of her in return.
    All in all, I had to say that my journey to Suzhou was wonderful. I get better understanding of more places. I experience new life and I found out some problems as well.
    Now I just want to tell you, "Enjoy living and have a travel plan in life!"
  • kjeavnien

楼主 2010-12-15 14:40:08 使用道具

奥运演讲
    3年级
    题目:What can I do for the Olympics

Good morning, teachers

My name is Linda. I’m 8 years old. Today I want to share my dream with all of you.

August 8th, 2008 will be a special day to all the Chinese people. On that day, the 29th Olympic Games will start in Beijing. People from all over the world will come to Beijing. As a Chinese, I’m really proud.

I have a dream. I want to be a volunteer serving for the Olympic Games. I want to make it real.

I told my dream to all the people in my family. But my brother said, “No, Linda. You can’t do it, you are too little. You are only a small girl.” At first I was very sad. However, my father told me, “Small people can also do some big things as long as they try their best.”

Yes! I will try my best. With my daddy’s help, I study English very hard every day. So I can talk to the foreigners when the Olympic Games comes. I can tell the way to the foreign friends when they get lost. I can introduce our beautiful Beijing to them, such as the Great Wall, the Summer Palace and our Forbidden City. So they can know Beijing better, and they can know China better.
    What’s more, they can know that a small girl can also do some big things.

One world one dream. No matter if you are young or old, no matter if you are big or small, right here, right now, let’s try our best to make dream real..

Thank you.

• kjeavnien

楼主 2010-12-15 14:42:00 使用道具

讲故事
    1-3年级
    Three Billy Goat
    One day three Billy goats went to eat grass. They came to a bridge.
    When the first Billy goat crossed the bridge, a monster suddenly jumped out, “I am hungry. I want to eat you!” The first Billy goat was very afraid. He said, “Don’t eat me, dear monster. Look at me, I am very small” The monster thought and said, “Yes, you can go.”
    When the second Billy goat crossed the bridge, the monster jumped out and shouted, “I am very hungry, I want to eat you.” The second Billy goat was very afraid, too. He said, “Don’t eat me, dear monster. I am not big.” The monster thought for a while and said, “Ok, you can go.”
    When the third Billy goat crossed the bridge, the monster jumped out and shouted, “I am very very hungry, I want to eat you.” But this Billy goat is very big. He said, “Come on, come on, big monster. Come to eat me.” The monster was very angry. He opened his wide mouth and ran to the third Billy goat. The third Billy goat changed into a superman and kicked the monster away. The monster shouted, “Oh, no! I am going to die!”
    And then, the three Billy goats went across the bridge and ate grass happily. Yummy! (Thank you)
  • kjeavnien

楼主 2010-12-15 14:43:57 使用道具

素材 介绍妈妈爸爸 1-3年级
    My mother
    My mother is very beautiful. She has big eyes and long black hair, just like Cinderella.
    My mother is very kind to me. She is a nurse. She takes very good care of my father and me. What’s more, my mother is very good at cooking. Her Yuxiangrousi is my favourite.
    My mother is very strict with my study. But she is a great help. I will study hard, because I love my mother very much.

My father
    My father is not very tall but he is very strong. He has two big hands. He is my superman.
    My father is very kind to me. He is a manager. Although he is very busy with his work, he takes very good care of my mother and me.
    My father is very strict with my study, but he is a great help. I will study hard, because I love my father very much.
  • 谷实累累

2010-12-17 21:28:03 使用道具

写得真好!可认参考一下!
  • 谷实累累

2010-12-17 21:28:23 使用道具

写得真好!可认参考一下!
  • kjeavnien

楼主 2010-12-17 21:38:38 使用道具

演讲比赛
    题目:我的梦想
    主要内容:开宠物店
    时间:1分钟
    级别1-3年级
    Good afternoon, teachers. I’ m very glad to have this chance sharing my dream with you.
    My dream is to open an animal shelter. As we all know, animals are people's best friends. But some of our friends do not have home as a result of human's factories and buildings, some of them have little time staying with their hard-working masters. Every time I meet these animals, I can tell from their eyes that they need love just as we do.
    So I hope my shelter could be a place where homeless animals are adopted, a place where they can have tasty food. Above all, it could be a place where they never feel lonely again.
    This is my dream. Thank you.

• kjeavnien

楼主 2010-12-17 21:51:39 使用道具

我爱我的家庭--这是一个比较俗套的话题,个人感觉不太好写

主要分两段,先是介绍爸爸妈妈,然后他们教给了我做人要乐观、坚定。
    然后是我人生中的回忆里,父母总是在我身边支持着我。
    最后祝愿所有的家庭都充满爱。
    我读了全文是1分10秒。

级别:4-6年级
    I love my family

I love my family, a place fulfilled with happiness and harmony.

I love my dad and mom. They are the most lovable people in the world. Dad has a sense of humor, which always makes me and mom laugh. He sets me a good example of being strong. The secret is to keep smiling then you’ll never be beaten by the difficulties. Mom, she is very nice and patient. She helps me with my studies. She told me to stick to my dream and never give up.

Family leaves me so many memories. I could still recall the first time I stood on the stage, facing hundreds of people, the first time I got prize, smiling like a blooming flower. At all those countless first times, there’s one thing that never changes, that is dad and mom are always being with me. I could deeply feel that, behind those precious memories, something called family has always been on my side, supporting me.

I love my family. May love be forever in my family, and in every family in the world.
  • kjeavnien

楼主 2010-12-18 12:08:35 使用道具

才艺展示--自制花盆 主题:献给祖国的礼物(60年国庆演讲比赛)

4-6年级组

花盆制作:1。找个大可乐瓶子,截掉一半留下半部分。最好百事可乐那种直的。
              2.上面剪成鸟巢的形状,剪几个三角窟窿
              3.装上土,种子都不用放^_^
    Good afternoon, teachers.
    It is great honor to stand here sharing my handcraft with you, a flowerpot(花盆), which is a present for our motherland's 60 years old birthday.
    I believe that Bird Nest comes to your mind at the first sight.我相信你第一眼看到时想到了鸟巢 That's right. My flowerpot is named "Growing in the bird nest" which is made by using a waste coke bottle废可乐瓶. Not long before the Olympic Games had just been held in Beijing. People from all over the world came to celebrate for this sports carnival庆祝这个体育狂欢. As one of Chinese I felt super proud, for the Bird Nest has left world people the deepest impressions因为鸟巢给世界人民留下了最深刻的印象. It is a symbol of the growing power of China.
    With this little flowerpot, we can add some more green to our motherland给祖国添一份绿色. It is another gift for her. Thanks to our motherland多亏了祖国, we now can live a much better life than 60 years ago. And it is time for us to do something in return回报. You may doubt if this little plant could do any effort to our environment你可能会怀疑这个小植物能不能为环境做贡献. But I believe that all Chinese people take actions to green our motherland行动起来绿化祖国. She may stay young forever.
    Now my little plant hasn’t begun to sprout yet还没开始发芽. But I believe it will grow up nicely in Bird Nest and in China.
    Thanks for listening.

打出来的时候把中文删掉就可以了。中文帮助理解。
    我读了一下1分半
    演讲的时候注意动作,别光说,记住要展示自己的作品。
  • ckneea

2010-12-18 13:38:50 使用道具

真是及时雨,正为这发愁呢
  • Light

2010-12-19 13:23:59 使用道具

都是多大的孩子参加这样的口语比赛呀, 要是家里家长的英语不好, 也没有老师帮忙写稿子, 那不是就很吃亏吗?
  • kjeavnien

楼主 2010-12-19 13:44:56 使用道具

Light 发表于 2010-12-19 13:23
    都是多大的孩子参加这样的口语比赛呀, 要是家里家长的英语不好, 也没有老师帮忙写稿子, 那不是就很吃亏吗 ...

一般的英语比赛都分为四个组:小学1-3年级,小学4-6年级,初中,高中。
    其中1-3年级组的比赛没什么用,因为小升初参考4-6年级的成绩和证书。

一般来说都是孩子自己先写,然后老师给修改。但水平肯定就是比较低。
    所以说没有老师帮忙写的确是很吃亏的。
    但是演讲比赛不光是自选话题,还有问答环节,这个时候就看孩子的真正实力了。
    演讲比赛除了实力之外,还有一定的做秀成分,所以如果为了拿证书的话,要下很大的功夫的。

• leaf_fall

2010-12-20 09:57:26 使用道具

很方便就找到了参考的资料,谢谢!
  • kjeavnien

楼主 2010-12-20 17:40:38 使用道具

本帖最后由 kjeavnien 于 2010-12-20 17:43 编辑

不是我写的,来源于网络

——文章开头句型
    1、“如今,人们普遍认为...,但是我怀疑...。”
    Nowadays,it is generally/commonly believed that..., but I wonder that...
    2、“如同硬币的正反面,...也有积极的一面和消极的一面。”
    Like a coin has two sides, there is a positive aspect and a negative aspect to...
    3、“近来,...的问题已经成为人们注目的焦点。”
    Currently, the issue of ...has been brought to public attention.
    4、“随着...的快速增长,...在日常生活中已经变得越来越重要。”
    Along with the rapid growth of ...,...has become increasingly important in our daily life.
    5、“由汽车引起的空气和噪音污染我们的健康造成了危害。”
    Air pollution and noise pollution caused by automobiles do harm to our health.

• kjeavnien

楼主 2010-12-20 17:41:38 使用道具

本帖最后由 kjeavnien 于 2010-12-20 17:43 编辑

不是我写的,来源于网络

——文章结尾句型
    1、“因此,不难得出结论...”
    Accordingly/Consequently/As a result,it is not difficult to draw the conclusion that...
    2、“综上所述,我们能得出如下结论...”
    From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that...
    3、“这一难题,是任何人都不可能避免的。但只要处理得当,我们就会...”
    The dilemma is something no one can avoid. Properly handled, however, we will...
    4、“总之,全社会都应该密切关注...,只有这样我们才能...”
    All in all, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of .... Only in this way can we....
    5、“考虑到所有的因素,我们意识到...”
    Taking into account all of these factors, we have reached the realization that...

• kjeavnien

楼主 2010-12-20 17:42:13 使用道具

本帖最后由 kjeavnien 于 2010-12-20 17:44 编辑

不是我写的,来源于网络

——举例论证句型
    1、“有无数的例子可以证明我的观点。”
    There are numerous examples/instances to illustrate my viewpoint.
    2、“要说明这个问题,......是一个最好的例子。”
    I can think of no better illustration of this idea than the example of ...
    3、“一个普遍被引用的例子是......”
    A common example, which is frequently cited, is ...
    4、“类似的例子不胜枚举,但这一个足以说明......”
    Instances of the same sort might be quoted easily,but this will be sufficient to reveal that...
    5、“没有人可以否认......的事实。”
    No one can deny the fact that...

• kjeavnien

楼主 2010-12-20 17:48:13 使用道具

不是我写的,来源于网络

------“逻辑词”大盘点  
    启: To begin with首先                          To start with 第一
    First and foremost  首先最重要的是  
    In the first place 首先;第一                  First of all  第一                  
    Currently; Lately; Presently; Recently 最近
    承: In addition  另外                     Furthermore 此外
    Moreover   其次                    What is more  还有;再有
    Similarly   同样地                   In other words 换句话说
    Besides    另外                     Meanwhile 同时 = In the meantime
    In the second place 第二 (须与In the first place连用)   
    转:Unfortunately 不幸地         Whereas 然而            Otherwise 否则                     
    Conversely 相反地            Nevertheless 然而,不过      
    On the contrary 相反地         On the other hand 另外,另一方面
    合:In conclusion 最后      In summary 总之       Finally 最后      Eventually 最后           
    Accordingly 因此       As a consequence 因此         Above all 最重要的是   
    As a result  因此        On the whole 总之              All in all 总之
    Taking all the factors into consideration, we may arrive at a conclusion that …
    把所有的因素都考虑进去以后,我们可以得出一个结论:……
    From what has been discussed above, we can come to a conclusion that …
    通过以上讨论,我们得出结论:……
  • high5

2010-12-21 00:10:03 使用道具

谢谢小K的介绍, 看来, 口语到了4-6年级还是挺重要的。 那么, 类似这样的口语比赛是不是也是设定一个主题来进行的呢?
  • kjeavnien

楼主 2010-12-21 10:18:36 使用道具

本帖最后由 kjeavnien 于 2011-5-30 22:16 编辑
    high5 发表于 2010-12-21 00:10
    谢谢小K的介绍, 看来, 口语到了4-6年级还是挺重要的。 那么, 类似这样的口语比赛是不是也是设定一个主题 ...

每个级别的主题不同,下面是3-6级的主题,网上都可以查到的。

3级:工作,学校,家庭生活,天气,业余生活,地点的描述等。
    4级:假日,工作,体育,业余爱好,食物,商店,周末活动或季节性的活动等。
    5级:节日,交通(汽车,自行车),庆祝活动,风俗习惯,娱乐,音乐等。
    6级:环境,旅游,服饰,健康,钱币,购物等。
    突然发现自己的电脑里有详细的三一口语考试介绍~~是学而思为了宣传制作的~~拿出来和大家分享
    http://u.115.com/file/d2m1grqw#

三一口语学习手册-学而思.doc

评分查看全部评分

参与人数 1 贝壳 +20 理由 收起
    high5 + 20 谢谢小K