一尾鱼儿 发表于 2018-4-10 10:43:18

好贴,顶起,希望继续有人认领。

雪娇妈 发表于 2018-4-10 14:09:40

Guess how much I love you- play hide-and-seek
One fine morning,little Nutbrown hare and his father big Nutbrown hare were out discovering thejoyous of spring.Little hare: Enn,this flower smells beautiful.Big hare: They’recalled honey suckle.Little hare: Honeysuckle?But these weren’tthe only ones out above enjoying the meadow in the morning.Big hare: Do yousee that little brown finch?Little hare:Where? Yes. Hello, little brown finch!         Oh, he’s gone.Big hare: Oh,never mind. There are other little creatures to spot. Like this one.Little hare: Oh,look, a little blue butterfly. Oh, oh, come back, little blue butterfly! He isgone, too.Big hare: Maybe heneeds go somewhere quiet.Little hare:Maybe. Look, a lizard.         Come out, little stripy lizard!         He’s hiding.Big hare: Yes, heis hiding. In fact, that reminds me of a game. It’s called hide-and-seek. Doyou want to play?Little hare: Oh,yes. Is that like hide-and-boo? When we hide behind a tree, and when somebodycomes, we jump out and shout “boo”!Big hare: It is abit like that. But, with hide-and-seek, you hide and then you stay still andquiet, until someone finds you. Let’s play.Little hare: Yes.Let’s play.Big hare: I’mgoing to count to ten while you run and hide. Then I’ll try to find you. Ready?Little hare:Ready.Big hare: Onehoney suckle, two honey cuckle, three honey suckle…Little hare: Icould hide here, or here, or there. This is a perfect hiding spot.Big hare: Tenhoney suckles. Here I come. Ready or not?Little hare: Look, over here , big nutbrown hare!Big hare: Oh.Little hare: Isn’tthis a great hiding spot.Big hare: Heee,yes, it is a wonderful hiding spot. But, when you hide , you need to be quiet.So I won’t know where to find you.Little hare: Oh,yes, I forgot to be quiet.Big hare: Let’stry again. Are you ready?Little hare:Ready.Big hare: Onehoney suckle, two honey suckle , three honey suckle…Little hare: Wherewill I hide this time?Field Mouse: Hellolittle nutbrown hare.Little hare:Hello, little field mouse.Big hare: Tenhoney suckle.Little hare: Sh…quickly. Let’s hide here.Big hare: Here Icome, ready or not?Field mouse: Whyare we hiding?Big nutbrown hareis teaching me how to play hide-and-seek. You start to be hiding and then…Field mouse: Iknow, I know. Isn’t that game when we hide and when someone comes near, we jumpout and say “Boo”!Little hare: Oh,no, I forgot to be quiet again.Big hare: Oh, youdid manage to be quiet for a little while.Little hare: Yes,I did. We both did.Big hare: But youneed still as well as be quiet. So I don’t see you.Little hare: Stillas well as quiet.Big hare: Let’stry again. Are you ready?Hare and mouse:Ready!Big hare: I’llcount slowly to give you plenty of time to hide.Big hare: Onehoney suckle, two honey suckle , three honey suckle…Field: There islittle gray squirrel’s tree. Let’s hide behind that.Little hare: Goodidea.Little hare: Hellolittle gray squirrel.Little graysquirrel: Hello. What are you two up to?Little hare: Weare hiding behind you tree.Little graysquirrel: Oh, don’t hide there. I know a much better hiding place. This way!Was it this way? No, that way!Big hare: Here Icome, ready or not?Little hare: No.Little squirrel:Keep going, not far at all.Little hare: No,little gray squirrel. We need to be quiet and still. We need to be still.Field mouse: Yes,still.Squirrel: Now?Little hare: Yes,now.Mouse: Everybodyfreezes.Big hare: Here Icome. Ah ha. There you all are. I see you. Hello, Little gray squirrel.Squirrel: Hello.Little hare: Butwe were very still.Mouse: And quiet.Weren’t we?Big hare: Yes. Youwere very still and very quiet. But you weren’t hiding.Little hare: Iknow. This game is harder to play than I thought.Big hare: Let’stry again. Practice makes perfect. It’ll be worth it.Little hare: Itwill?Big hare: It will.Mouse: Then let’stry again.Little hare: Let’stry not forget anything this time.Squirrel:Especially not hiding.Mouse: Or bequiet.Little hare: Orstill.Big hare: Onehoney suckle, two honey suckle , three honey suckle, four honey suckle, fivehoney suckle….Squirrel: We didit. These are good hiding places.Big hare: Here Icome. Ready or not?Little hare:Remember to be still.Mouse: And quiet.Big hare: Mmm.Well, they are not here. Maybe they are over this way.Little hare:Hide-and-seek is fun. That was amazing.Big hare: I giveup. I can’t find you.All: We are here.Squirrel: I saw alittle brown bird.Squirrel: I saw alittle blue butterfly.Little hare: I sawa little stripy lizard.Big hare: You sawall that?Little hare: Yes,and we saw some big birds with long lovely tails.Mouse: And one hada red face.Squirrel: Andbrown buddy wings. Big hare: Thatsounds like pheasants.Mouse:Yes. And because we were still and quiet,they didn’t see us.Squirrel: And theydidn’t run away.Little hare: Weare really good at hiding now.Mouse: I’m lovingbe quiet and still.On their way home,little nutbrown hare was full of wonder. What a wonderful meadow with so manywonderful creature in it. But there was something else he wonder about.Little hare: Ifyou had found us today, we wouldn’t have seen so many creatures.Big hare: Enn,That’s true.Little hare: Iwonder why you didn’t find us. You looked everywhere else.Big hare: Iwonder. Guess how much I love you?Little hare: Morethan all little creatures we saw today?Big hare: Exactly!Little hare: And Ilove you more than all the creatures in the meadow. Even the ones that arehiding.Big hare: That isa lot.

雪娇妈 发表于 2018-4-10 14:13:12

Guess how much I love you- play hide-and-seek

One fine morning, little Nutbrown hare and his father big Nutbrown hare were out discovering the joyous of spring.
Little hare: Enn, this flower smells beautiful.
Big hare: They’re called honey suckle.
Little hare: Honey suckle?
But these weren’t the only ones out above enjoying the meadow in the morning.
Big hare: Do you see that little brown finch?
Little hare: Where? Yes. Hello, little brown finch!
         Oh, he’s gone.
Big hare: Oh, never mind. There are other little creatures to spot. Like this one.
Little hare: Oh, look, a little blue butterfly. Oh, oh, come back, little blue butterfly! He is gone, too.
Big hare: Maybe he needs go somewhere quiet.
Little hare: Maybe. Look, a lizard.
         Come out, little stripy lizard!
         He’s hiding.
Big hare: Yes, he is hiding. In fact, that reminds me of a game. It’s called hide-and-seek. Do you want to play?
Little hare: Oh, yes. Is that like hide-and-boo? When we hide behind a tree, and when somebody comes, we jump out and shout “boo”!
Big hare: It is a bit like that. But, with hide-and-seek, you hide and then you stay still and quiet, until someone finds you. Let’s play.
Little hare: Yes. Let’s play.
Big hare: I’m going to count to ten while you run and hide. Then I’ll try to find you. Ready?
Little hare: Ready.
Big hare: One honey suckle, two honey cuckle, three honey suckle…
Little hare: I could hide here, or here, or there. This is a perfect hiding spot.
Big hare: Ten honey suckles. Here I come. Ready or not?
Little hare: Look , over here , big nutbrown hare!
Big hare: Oh.
Little hare: Isn’t this a great hiding spot.
Big hare: Heee, yes, it is a wonderful hiding spot. But, when you hide , you need to be quiet. So I won’t know where to find you.
Little hare: Oh, yes, I forgot to be quiet.
Big hare: Let’s try again. Are you ready?
Little hare: Ready.
Big hare: One honey suckle, two honey suckle , three honey suckle…
Little hare: Where will I hide this time?
Field Mouse: Hello little nutbrown hare.
Little hare: Hello, little field mouse.
Big hare: Ten honey suckle.
Little hare: Sh… quickly. Let’s hide here.
Big hare: Here I come, ready or not?
Field mouse: Why are we hiding?
Big nutbrown hare is teaching me how to play hide-and-seek. You start to be hiding and then…
Field mouse: I know, I know. Isn’t that game when we hide and when someone comes near, we jump out and say “Boo”!
Little hare: Oh, no, I forgot to be quiet again.
Big hare: Oh, you did manage to be quiet for a little while.
Little hare: Yes, I did. We both did.
Big hare: But you need still as well as be quiet. So I don’t see you.
Little hare: Still as well as quiet.
Big hare: Let’s try again. Are you ready?
Hare and mouse: Ready!
Big hare: I’ll count slowly to give you plenty of time to hide.
Big hare: One honey suckle, two honey suckle , three honey suckle…
Field: There is little gray squirrel’s tree. Let’s hide behind that.
Little hare: Good idea.
Little hare: Hello little gray squirrel.
Little gray squirrel: Hello. What are you two up to?
Little hare: We are hiding behind you tree.
Little gray squirrel: Oh, don’t hide there. I know a much better hiding place. This way! Was it this way? No, that way!
Big hare: Here I come, ready or not?
Little hare: No.
Little squirrel: Keep going, not far at all.
Little hare: No, little gray squirrel. We need to be quiet and still. We need to be still.
Field mouse: Yes, still.
Squirrel: Now?
Little hare: Yes, now.
Mouse: Everybody freezes.
Big hare: Here I come. Ah ha. There you all are. I see you. Hello, Little gray squirrel.
Squirrel: Hello.
Little hare: But we were very still.
Mouse: And quiet. Weren’t we?
Big hare: Yes. You were very still and very quiet. But you weren’t hiding.
Little hare: I know. This game is harder to play than I thought.
Big hare: Let’s try again. Practice makes perfect. It’ll be worth it.
Little hare: It will?
Big hare: It will.
Mouse: Then let’s try again.
Little hare: Let’s try not forget anything this time.
Squirrel: Especially not hiding.
Mouse: Or be quiet.
Little hare: Or still.
Big hare: One honey suckle, two honey suckle , three honey suckle, four honey suckle, five honey suckle….
Squirrel: We did it. These are good hiding places.
Big hare: Here I come. Ready or not?
Little hare: Remember to be still.
Mouse: And quiet.
Big hare: Mmm. Well, they are not here. Maybe they are over this way.
Little hare: Hide-and-seek is fun. That was amazing.
Big hare: I give up. I can’t find you.
All: We are here.
Squirrel: I saw a little brown bird.
Squirrel: I saw a little blue butterfly.
Little hare: I saw a little stripy lizard.
Big hare: You saw all that?
Little hare: Yes, and we saw some big birds with long lovely tails.
Mouse: And one had a red face.
Squirrel: And brown buddy wings.
Big hare: That sounds like pheasants.
Mouse:Yes. And because we were still and quiet, they didn’t see us.
Squirrel: And they didn’t run away.
Little hare: We are really good at hiding now.
Mouse: I’m loving be quiet and still.
On their way home, little nutbrown hare was full of wonder. What a wonderful meadow with so many wonderful creature in it. But there was something else he wonder about.
Little hare: If you had found us today, we wouldn’t have seen so many creatures.
Big hare: Enn, That’s true.
Little hare: I wonder why you didn’t find us. You looked everywhere else.
Big hare: I wonder. Guess how much I love you?
Little hare: More than all little creatures we saw today?
Big hare: Exactly!
Little hare: And I love you more than all the creatures in the meadow. Even the ones that are hiding.
Big hare: That is a lot.

byegood 发表于 2020-5-17 11:16:55

感谢楼主无私分享

shirleys72 发表于 2020-7-20 10:12:48

学习了,很不错
页: 1 2 [3]
查看完整版本: 【召集】希望大家能帮忙写下20集《猜猜我有多爱你》的视频里的对话