cy4567 发表于 2017-12-22 16:55:14

非常感谢,资源很好

杨林吾爱 发表于 2018-3-4 12:17:20

楼主辛苦,谢谢

lilysnow 发表于 2018-4-10 08:18:38

谢谢楼主费心整理{:1_1:}

Amago8971 发表于 2018-4-18 18:57:06

dirt cheap

A Simple Strategy to Rapidly Grow Your List (hint: it&rsquo,shipping container from china to the us;s right under your nose)
This week I just wanted to share a very simple piece of information because it is …… well ………. Simple and I love simple!I could go onto make jokes about my partner, but I won’t!
Not only is it a super simple and fast to create,what will you choose between action figure and sex, but it will start growing your list for you quickly if you take the action.
It’s about your “lead magnet” or in simpler terms,sexy figure for sex, the thing that you give away to your ideal clients in exchange for their email address.
As you know, there are lots and lots and lots and lots of free giveaways nowadays.It is a very common strategy to offer your ideal client a gift that will provide immediate relief or help them achieve what it is they want quickly.
It’s that thing that if they are searching at 3am on Google for the answer and they come across your website or blog post or other resource you have shared,realistic love dolls in high hills, and you say “get your free XXX here to solve your XXX problem or gain your XXX solution”, they will gladly give you their email address for it.
So the simple piece of information is this.
People are overwhelmed by so much information and short on time these days so the videos, e-books and audios are not working so well because of the amount of launches, etc, that are happening now.
What is working best, as per testing,images of sexy sex dolls, is the short to the point one page report.
And even more information to share!
The “hot” information to share in that report is in the form of tools and/or resources.Apparently this is what people are really interested in having.   Studies show that people would rather buy tools than a training course because it’s easier and more enjoyable than learning a new skill.They also believe if they have the tools that the “pros” or “experts” use, they will perform like the experts.
Think about the last time you wanted to start something new like joining a yoga class, for example.First you may have wanted to know what type of mat to buy, then the best type of clothing,games strictly for adults in mind,what to look out for in choosing the best teacher and so on.
And look at how many “Buyers Guides” there are out there.People look to the experts to share their expertise and primarily they want to know the “tools&rdquo,Can Sex Dolls Be Sold On Amazon; they are using because they think it will give them the same success.
Now it depends on industry,how much does ship a sex doll cost, but here are a couple of examples I gleaned from this latest class just to stimulate your own ideas on what you could share:
LIFECOACH:   App Guide: the top 5 iPhone apps for increasing your productivity (including the one I use everyday)
VIDEO EXPERT:The 5 (dirt cheap) Tools I Use to Create All my Videos (including my $80 HD Video Camera)
FITNESS EXPERT:The Only 3 Pieces of Exercise Equipment You Need in Your Home (hint: they all weigh less than 5 pounds)
The hint is counterintuitive and creates curiosity.So for example, the fact that exercise equipment weighs so little would definitely pique my curiosity.
It’s often the information that we think is just plain common sense, that, “everyone already knows,Images of Mini Sex Dolls, don’t they?” that your ideal clients are really keen to get their hands on.
Think about what you do every day, what tools do you use regularly that your ideal clients would love to get their hands on?
What is it your ideal client is struggling with that you could truly help out with,amazing a doll for sex?
If you are not sure, then ask them!

有宝贝 发表于 2018-5-18 11:38:16

谢谢分享这么多的资源

Mervin 发表于 2018-6-22 19:58:12

谢谢分享这么多的资源,感谢楼主

2pigpigs 发表于 2018-8-24 12:32:57

写得非常好!楼主人太好了,分享好东西!

peter爸 发表于 2019-8-20 07:30:04

汇总的很好,简洁明了。

心中的小Q 发表于 2020-3-26 17:19:56

iris11 发表于 2010-11-16 13:25
[*]学校:耶鲁大学