网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处

On Children —— Khalil Gibran

已有 161 次阅读 2018-2-8 14:20 系统分类:心情随笔

静下心来又读一遍纪伯伦这首诗,险些泪目。亲爱的孩子,等你有了自己的孩子,就能知道妈妈爱你多深。

Your children are not your children.
你的孩子,其实不是你的孩子
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
而是生命对于自身渴望而诞生的孩子
They come through you but not from you,
他们借你而来,却非因你而来
And though they are with you, yet they belong to themselves.
他们与你同在,却只属于自己

You may give them your love but not your thoughts.
授之爱,却不能授之思想
For they have their own thoughts.
因为他们有自己的思想
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
护之躯,却不能护之灵魂
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
因为他们的心灵栖息于明日之屋
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
即使是在梦中,你也无缘造访的明日之屋

You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.
你想努力变成他们,却不想他们变成自己
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
而生命不可倒行,也不可滞留在昨日
You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.
你是弓,而你的孩子是从弦上射出的生命之箭

The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
弓箭手盯着着未来无尽长路上的箭靶
and He bends you with his might that his arrows may go swift and far.
他用尽全力拉弓,使他的箭矢迅速而遥远的射出
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
让你心怀喜乐地在弓箭手手中弯曲吧
For even as he loves the arrow that flies,so he loves also the bow that is stable.
因为他深爱那飞出的箭,也深爱那静止的弓

路过

鲜花

握手

雷人

facelist

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 新会员加入

评论 (0 个评论)

还没人评论哦