网站公告
点击问题反馈。微信登陆的用户请及时在个人中心设置登陆密码,并且牢记自己的用户名。
头像上传问题点击此处
the king and his clothes.
This is a story about a king who love clothes. The king walks in the town, everyboy love his clothes.the king is very happy. a weaver sees the king, i have a ideal , i can play a track on the king and get a lot of money. The next day, the weaver comes to see the ki,ng, i am weaver i  make wonderful clothes, make me the best clothes.that is not easy,i need a lot of gold to make these clothes bec they are very special,these clothes will tell you who is a fool, fools can't see these clothes,they think these clothes are invisible, the king like these idea, i can know who is a fool, make me thesse clothes. a few days later, the king is worried, he thinks a fool can't see the clothes, will i see the clothes.the king send his servant to the weaver, the servant can't the clothes, bec thare are no clothes, oh no, i am fool , i can't tell the king i am a fool,servant tells the king the clothes are wonderful.the king is very happy, i will show everybody these clothes, the weaver goes the to king. here you are the clothes, but the king can not see the invisible clothes, oh no, i am a fool, but i can't tell people i am a fool. the king say the clothes are wonderful, my track is working.the king walks in the town,he think he is wearing his new clothes.the  people knows he has no clothes on, but they want he to be happy, the king's clothes is wonderful, so handsome, the king is so happy. a samll boy sees the king, he say look the king is wearing no clothes. then everyboy laughs the king, the king's face is red.
654 查看 9 收藏帖子 (0)

说说我的看法高级模式

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录|新会员加入

• feidie526

2017-11-30 10:27:47 使用道具

没用其它介绍吗,这是什么呢
  • chenyk118

楼主 2017-11-30 14:20:35 使用道具

楼上的,你要什么?我有好多,不过我不会分享,还是菜鸟一名。
  • chenyk118

楼主 2017-11-30 16:27:18 使用道具

好多东西想分享
  • 过家家

2017-12-2 08:34:32 使用道具

有些错别字哦~
  • chenyk118

楼主 2017-12-2 20:45:43 使用道具

Give me a chance, I will give back to you a pleasant surprise! Waiting for your favorable reply!Give me a chance, I will give back to you a pleasant surprise! Waiting for your favorable reply!Give me a chance, I will give back to you a pleasant surprise! Waiting for your favorable reply!Give me a chance, I will give back to you a pleasant surprise! Waiting for your favorable reply!Give me a chance, I will give back to you a pleasant surprise! Waiting for your favorable reply!
  • jasminetea

2017-12-14 14:46:43 使用道具

这个可以用于演讲吗?
    还是纯粹让小朋友读读玩玩?
  • chenyk118

楼主 2017-12-14 15:05:19 使用道具

读读玩玩的。
  • weiwei_jo

2018-7-17 09:57:11 使用道具

感谢分享!!!
  • byegood

2020-8-1 10:53:36 使用道具