By the way, do you know what I want?
What I've wanted forever...?
At least since last Tuesday...?
A PUPPY!
Puppy! Puppy! Puppy!
Oh, don't worry. I'll take care of it!
I promise I'll water it once a month.
What?
Everybody knows that puppies need plenty of sunshine and water!
Oh... I get it.
You don't want me to be happy, do you?
You don't want me to take a piggyback ride on my puppy!
Or play tennis with it!
You just don't understand.
I'm a puppy - lovin' pigeon!
Awww...
... puppies.
I WANT A PUPPY! RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!
Woof! What's that?
Woof! Woof! Is it possible? Have my dreams come true?!
Woof? AAAAAAAAAGGHH!!!
It's HUGE!
The teeth! The hair! That wet nose! The slobber! The claws!
I mentioned the teeth, right?
Really, I had no idea!
I've changed my mind.
I want a walrus!

melaniezengxing 发表于 2012-2-9 13:51:21

THE GIANT HUG
--- by Sandra Horning, Illustrated by Valeri Gorbachev

"What do you want to send Granny for her birthday?" Owen's mother asked.
"A GIANT hug," Owen replied. He opened his arms as wide as he possibly could to show how giant the hug would be.

"Do you want to draw a picture of you hugging Granny?" his mother asked.
"No," Owen said,"I want to send a real hug. I'll give the mailman a hug and ask him to send it to Granny."
They Gathered their letters and walked to the post office in town.

Soon they got to the front of the line and Mr. Nevin called out,"Next!"

"I want to mail a hug to my granny. Will you please send it?" Owen asked in his most polite voice.
"Well, we don't normally sendhugs, but I suppose we could give it a try," Mr. Nevin said.

Owen's mother wrote down Granny's address for Mr. Nevin.

Owen walked behind the counter, opened his arms as wide as he possibly could, and gave Mr. Nevin a giant hug.
"Please make the hug just as giant when you pass it to the mailman," Owen said.

"Oh, I won't see the mail man who delivers it to your granny. I give the mail to Ms. Porter, who sorts it and puts it on a truck to the big city. After that it's put on a plane and flown across the country," Mr. Nevin said.

"Well, you will have to hug Ms. Porter then," Owen said as Mr. Nevin carried the mail to Ms. Porter.

Mr. Nevin looked down awkwardly at Ms. Porter as he handed her the mail and the address of Owen's granny. He blushed and mumbled, "And, uh, here's the hug."

Mr. Nevin opened his arms as wide as he possibly could and gave Ms. Porter a giant hug.

Ms. Porter smiled as she sorted the mail. Just then the driver came to collect the mail bound for the big city. As the driver lifted the last heavy bag of mail, Ms. Porter said,"Leroy, one more thing. Someone is sending a hug to his granny. Here is the address, and here is the hug."

Ms. Porter opened her arms as wide as she possibly could and gave Leroy a giant hug.
Leroy laughed and said,"Now that's a piece of mail you don't see too often."

Leroy whistled on the way to the big city. After unloading th mail, he checked the schedule to see who driving the mail to the airport. It read "James." Leroy found James in the break room eating his morning snack.

"Hi, James. I know this seems a little odd, but a hug is being sent through the mail to someone's granny and this is her address," Leroy said.

Leroy opened his arms as wide as he possibly could and gave James a giant hug.
James cringed. He was not the hugging type, but he would do his job.

Later that afternoon James arrived at the airport. He asked a mail handler when the mail was being loaded onto the plane.
"That mail was taken to the plane a few minutes ago," the mail handler said.

James rushed to the plane, where Captain Johnson was getting ready to board.
"Captain, a kid is sending a hug through the mail to his granny. Here is the address, and here is the hug," James said with a grimace.

James opened his arms as wide as he possibly could and gave Captain Johnson a giant hug.
"Now isn't that a grand way to start the day!" Captain Johnson bellowed.

When the plane landed, Captain Johnson walked to the airport post office.

He saw Amanda standing next to a mail truck, looking sad.
"Hellow. Are you driving the truck to the city?" Captain Johnson asked.
Amanda nodded glumly.
"A hug is being sent through the mail," Captain Johnson announced.

Captain Johnson opened his arms as wide as he possibly could and gave Amanda a giant hug.
Amanda brightened and said, "Thank you."

She bobbed her head to the music as she drove. After unloading the mail, Amanda went to find Chad, the driver taking the mail to Granny's town.

"Chad, a hug is being sent through the mail. Here is the address, and , well, here's the hug," Amanda said as her face turned red.
Amanda opened her arms as wide as she possibly could and gave Chad a giant hug.
Chad chuckled and said, "Finally! Do you want to go dancing tonight?"
"I'd love to!" Amanda exclaimed.

Chad kicked up his heels and hopped in his truck. Early the next morning Chad drove to Granny's town.

As he prepared to return to the city, he remembered the hug.
"Who will be delivering the mail to Pennside today?" Chad asked the supervisor.
"Shelly, but she's not here yet," Ms. Greeberg replied as she adjusted her glasses.

"Please pass this along to her," Chad said.
Chad opened his arms as wide as he possibly could and gave Ms. Greenberg a giant hug.
Ms. Greenberg gasped with surprise and her glasses tilted to the side.

"Shelly, I need a word with you," Ms. Greenberg called when Shelly arrived.

"A hug is being sent through the mail to a boy's granny and you are the mailwoman delivering it," Ms. Greenberg said.
Ms. Greenberg opened her arms as wide as she possibly could and gave Shelly a giant hug.

"Granny will be delighted!" Shelly exclaimed.
Shelly stopped to smell the flowers as she delivered mail from door to door. She saw Granny gardening in the yard.
"Ms. Lewis, I have a special delivery for you," Shelly said. "Your grandson has sent you a hug."

Shelly opened her arms as wide as she possibly could and gave Granny a giant hug.

Granny grinned and said, "That's the most wonderful piece of mail I have ever received. You send that grandson of mine a big kiss."
Granny puckered up her lips and gave Shelly a big, wet kiss on the cheek.

melaniezengxing 发表于 2012-2-9 13:51:41

Stellaluna ~ Janell Cannon

In a warm and sultry forest far, far away, there once lived a mother fruit bat and her new baby. Oh, how Mother Bat loved her soft tiny baby. " I'll name you Stellaluna," she crooned. Each night, Mother Bat would carry Stellaluna clutched to her breast as she flew out to search for food .

One night, as Mother Bat followed the heavy scent of ripe fruit, an owl spied her.On silent wings the powerful bird swooped down upon the bats. Dodging and shrieking, Mother Bat tried to escape, but the owl struck again and again, knocking Stellaluna into the air. Her bahy wings were as limp and useless as wet paper. Down, down she went, faster and faster, into the forest below.

The dark leafy tangle of branches caught Stellaluna as she fell. One twig was small enough for Stellaluna's tiny feet. Wrapping her wings about her, she clutched the thin branch, trembling with cold and fear. "Mother," Stellaluna squeaked. "Where are you?" By daybreak, the baby bat could hold on no longer. Down, down again she dropped.

Flump! Stellaluna landed headfirt in a soft downy nest, starting the three baby birds who lived there.
Stellaluna quickly clambered from the nest and hung out of sight below it. She listened to the babble of the three birds. "What was that?" cried Flap. " I don't know, but it's hanging by its feet," chirped Flitter. " Shhh! Here comes Mama," hissed Pip.

Many, many times that day Mama Bird flew away, always returning wilh food for her babies. Stellaluna was terribly hungry _ but not for the crawly things Mama Bird brought. Finally, though, the little bat could bear it no longer. She climbed into the nest. closed her eyes, and opened her mouth. Plop!In dropped a big green grasshopper!

Stellaluna learned to be like the birds. She stayed awake all day slept at night. She ate bugs even though they tasted awful. Her bat ways quickly disappearing. Except for one thing: Stellaluna still liked to sleep hanging by her feet. Once, when Mama was away, the curious baby birds decided to try it, too. When Mama Bird came home she saw eight tiny feet gripping the edge of the nest.

"Eeeek!" she cried. " Get back up here this instant! You're going to fall and break your necks!"

The birds clambered back into the nest, but Mama Bird stopped Stelialul1lI. " You are teaching my children to do bad things. I will not let you back into this nest unless you promise to obey all the rules of this house." Stellaluna promised. She ate bugs without making faces. She slept in the nest at night. And she didn't hang by her feet. Stellaluna behaved as a good bird should.

All the babies grew quickly. Soon the nest became crowded. Mama Bird told them it was time to learn to fly. One by one, Pip, Flitter, Flap, and Stellaluna jumped from the nest. Their wings worked! I'm just like them, thought Stellaluna. I can fly, too.

Pip,Flitter,andFlap landed gracefully on a branch. Stellaluna tried to do the same.
How embarrassing!
I will fly all day, Stellaluna told herself. Then no one will see how clumsy I am.
The next day, Pip, Flitter, Flap, and Stellaluna went flying far from home. They flew for hours, exercising their new wings.
"The sun is setting," warned Flitter. "We had better go home or we will get lost in the dark," said Flap. But Stellaluna had flown far ahead and was nowhere to be seen. The three anxious birds went home without her.
All alone,Stellaluna flew and flew until her wings ached and she dropped into a tree. " I promised not to hang by my feet;· Stellalunasighed. So she hung by her thumbs and soon feel asleep. She didn't hear the soft sound of wings coming near.

"Hey!" a loud voice said." Why are you hanging upside down?"
Stellaluna's eyes opened wide. She saw a most peculiar face. "I'm not upside down, you are!" Stellaluna said.
"Ah, bu.t you're a bat. Bats hang by their feet. You are hanging by your thumbs, so that makes you upside down!" the creature said. " I'm a bat I am hanging by my feel. That makes me right side up!"
Stellaluna was confused. " Mama Bird told me I was upside down. She said I was wrong ... " "Wrong for a bird, maybe, bur nOt for a bat."

More bats gathered around to see the strange young bat who behaved like a hird. Stellaluna told them her story.
"You ate b-bugs?" stuttered one.
" You slept at night?" gasped another.
"How very strange," they all murmured.
"Wait! Wait! Let me look at this child." A bat pushed through the crowd. "An owl attacked you?" she asked. Sniffing Stellalunas fur, she whispered, " You are Stellaluna. You are my baby."

You escaped the ow!'!" cried Stellaluna. " You survived?"
"Yes," said Mother Bat as she wrapped her wings around Stellaluna. "Come with me and I'll show you where to find the most delicious fruit. You'll never have to eat another bug as long as you live."

"But it's nighttime," Stellaluna squeaked. " We can't fly in the dark or we will crash into trees."
"We're bats," said Mother Bat. " We can see in darkness. Come with us." Stellaluna was afraid, but she let go of the tree and dropped into the deep blue sky. Stellaluna could see. She felt as though rays of light shone from her eyes. She was able to see everything in her path.

Soon the bats found a mango tree, and Stellaluna ate as much of the fruit as she could hold.
"I"ll never eat another bug as long as I live," cheered Stellaluna as she stuffed herself full. " I must tell Pip, Flitter, and Flap!"

The next day Stellaluna went to visit the birds.
"Come with me and meet my bat family," said Stellauna. "Okay, let's go,"agreed Pip. "They hang by their feet and they fly at night and they eat the best food in the world," Stellaluna explained to the birds on tile way. As the birds flew among the bats, Flap said, "I feel upside down here." So the birds hung by their feet. "Wait until dark," Stellaluna said excitedly. " We will fly at night."

When night came Stellaluna flew away. Pip, Flitter, and Flap leapt from the tree to follow her. "I can't see a thing!"
yelled Pip. "Neither can I," howled Flitter. "Aaeee!" shrieked Flap. "They're going to crash," gasped Stellaluna. "I must rescue them!"' Stellaluna swooped about, grabbing her friends in the air. She lifted them to a tree, and the birds grasped a branch. Stellaluna hung from the limb above them.

"We're safe," said Stellaluna. Then she sighed. "I wish you could see in the dark, too." "We wish you could land on your feet," Flitter replied. Pip and Flap nodded. They perched in silence for a long time. " How can we be so different and feel so much
alike?" mused Flitter . "And how can we feel so different and he so much alike?" wondered Pip. " I think this is quite a mystery," Flap chirped. "I agree," said Stellaluna. "But we're friends . And that's a fact."

melaniezengxing 发表于 2012-2-9 13:52:23

So Many Bunnies by Rich Walton

Old mother Rabbit livedin a shoe.She had twenty-six children and know what to do.She fed them somecarrots,some broth and some bread.Then kissedthem all gently and put them to bed.
1was named Abel.He slept on the table.

2was named Blair. She slept in a chair.

3was named Carol.She slept in a barrel.

4was named Dee.She slept in a tree.

5was named Ellis.He slept on the trellis

6was named Frankie.She slept on a hankie

7was named Gretel.She slept in the kettle.

8was named Hank.He slept with his bank.

9was named Ike.He slept on his trike.

10was named Jane.She slept in the lane.

11was named Kate.She slept on the gate.

12was named Link. He slept in the sink.

13was named Mandy.She slept in the candy.

14was named Noel. He slept in a bowl.

15was named Ollie. He slept by the holly.

16was named Pat.She slept in a hat.

17was named Quinn. He slept in a bin.

18was named Rae.She slept in the hay.

19was named Sam. He slept with his lamb.

20was named Toni.She slept with her pony.

21was named Ute. He slept by the fruit.

22was named Vern. He slept by a fern.

23was named Willow.She slept on a pillow.

24was named Xen. He slept with his pen.

25was named Yale. He slept by the scale.

26was named Zed. He slept on the shed.

OldMother Rabbit lived in a shoe.She had twenty-six children and plenty to do.She tuckedthem all in From Abel to Zed.Then curled herself up in a soft feather bed.

lelexinshijie 发表于 2012-2-9 14:00:00

好厉害、好有心的妈妈。支持-

yuli00766 发表于 2012-2-9 14:02:05

楼主辛苦了,我已购买,希望楼主将文档整理下发个压缩文件或者上传115网盘,方便下载,谢谢!

akina 发表于 2012-2-9 14:22:21

谢谢分享。。

hans 发表于 2012-2-9 14:50:07

楼主太强大了,谢谢分享

wensi 发表于 2012-2-9 15:47:09

是啊!买了给个直接下的衔接吧!谢谢哈!

hans 发表于 2012-2-9 21:35:59

楼主,我花了10贝壳后,没看到可以下载的链接呢?能把你的文本打个包让我们花了贝壳的下载吗?

evaneu 发表于 2012-2-10 07:40:03

下载看看。。。。

wensi 发表于 2012-2-10 21:38:26

楼主啊! 这个很喜欢的,我也买了,麻烦您可以发一份到我邮箱么?    337605357@qq.com   在此先谢谢哈

不如归去 发表于 2012-2-11 09:56:42

只有目录呀,起码也要整理成一个word文档吗,10贝壳呀!

zhaolicanlan 发表于 2012-2-11 10:52:57

这个资源是怎么下载的?

小不点波波妈 发表于 2012-2-11 13:51:17

辛苦了,楼主

云卷云舒2 发表于 2012-2-11 18:17:22

楼主整理到115再让大家买吧